[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
What do you guys think of this album?
>>
Great
>>
I like it.

It's not amazing or anything, but it's good to hear some new material from Q-Tip.He has such a unique voice in hip hop.

The Jack White appearance on Ego is so retarded though. If he wanted to collaborate them whatever, but having him play some generic guitar lick while Q-Tip says "Jack White" a couple of times over it is so profoundly lame.
>>
>>69250484
i can't think for myself so if fantano and pitchfork liked it then i do too amirite
>>
>>69250541
The Jack White feature made me laugh
>>
Fantano and Pitchfork? never heard of them
>>
We the people is fucking fire
>>
>>69250541
Is that the only thing Jack White did? I was under the impression that he did the guitar parts on most of the album
>>
Garbage. Absolutely garbage. Definitely one of the worst albums of the eyar. A contender for worst album of the decade or even all time. A Tribe Called Quest are the truest of hacks. They have no talent. No Production. Nothing. Who would hire these talentless neanderthals to make an album? Whoever did, they wasted their money.
>>
It was fucking amazing, made me realize how much i miss old school sounds.but even though they're old school they sound new and fresh
>>
>>69250876
He probably did more on the album. The section on Ego just sounds really pathetic. Maybe it's supposed to be self-aware though considering the track title.
>>
>>69251107
Terrible bait
>>
>>69250484
very surprised jarobi brought the bars hard
>>
>>69250484
Best songs all had busta on them

coincidence?
>>
File: aoty.jpg (93KB, 1192x369px) Image search: [Google]
aoty.jpg
93KB, 1192x369px
>>69250484
wtf I love ATCQ now
>>
I found it kinda boring, but then again I wasn't paying much attention to the music when I first listened. Might give it another shot soon
>>
Fantano told me it was good so it is even though I don't like it
>>
I liked it to death before Fantano I swear
>>
>>69250577
This, I'm literally in hell right now trying to adjust my tastes to enjoy it.
>>
It's was okay
>>
I really liked it
>>
Hip-hop is dead.
>>
It's great. Gives me some optimism about my current situation and hope for the best.
>>
>>69250484

It was almost universally acclaimed by /mu/ the day or two after it came out. Then, as per usual, Pitchfork and Melon gave positive reviews on it, which galvanized some normies to it, which forced about half of /mu/ to take the contrarian opinion and say it's not that great.

Seriously, this happens every fucking time, it's like people don't already understand the process.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.