[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: a4256913136_10.jpg (419KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [Google]
a4256913136_10.jpg
419KB, 1200x1198px
Any thoughts?
>>
really good i love it

8.5/10
>>
>>69245936
>>69245952
Kill yourselves
>>
>>69246002
But like.. explain
>>
fucking awful nasally faggot bullshit. i cannot understand how people could like this album. i understand scat fetishes more.
>>
>>69246002

so do you like it or
>>
>>69246031
>i understand scat fetishes more.
I've always wondered about this tbqh
>>
I kinda like You're gonna miss it all will I enjoy this? I like catchy songs and phat guitars but this is more acoustic than YGMIA or what?
>>
>>69246224
You might but its a not different tho
>>
>>69246224
You'll like it
>>
>>69246242
>a not different
a bit different

I'll check it out anyhows
>>
Holy Ghost is their best project.
>>
>>69246260

I don't think you'll be disappointed, honestly
Very cozy album
>>
>>69246269
Absolutely.
>>
Holy Ghost > You're Gonna Miss It All > Sports
>>
>>69246269
No way. Holy Ghost was TRASH compared to You're Gonna Miss It All. Jake's half was great, but Brendan's half was just lazy bullshit.
>>
>COME ON CHELSEA SPEAK A LITTLE FRENCH TO ME
>HEARD YOU SPENT TWO WHOLE SEMESTERS DRINKING WINE
>>
>>69246354

I say this to my friends more than I should
>>
>Modern Baseball
>American Football
>Same font and album cover aesthetic
>Same effiminate nasally singing

The ol' 90's polaroid SportsCore post-faggot emo rock, I see.
>>
>>69246496

you're forgetting Chinese Football too
>>
I heard these guys and the Front Bottoms open for Brand New last month. Holy fuck, I'd never felt more "get out of my yard" than I did at that show.
I was there to see Brand New perform all of The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me. I did not go to hear some highschool sophomores worrying about the future and saying goodbye in different languages; holy fuck those guys were bad
>>
>>69246716
how were TFB?
>>
I fucking hate this band so much and its legion of nu male cuck fans
>>
Their fanbase is pretty insufferable, it's a bunch of whiney white kids who think they are really unique. Sports was really boring, only a few good songs, other than that they seemed very same-y. You're gonna miss it all was really good, not sure how they got picked up after aports, because sports was so generic. YGMIA had a lot of great riffs and catchy vocals, it was really fun and angsty in a genuine sort of way, but it was self aware it was being "Uhh LIFE SUX". Holy ghost was kind of lame. I was disappointed. It again was very vague and same-y at times. I felt like the creativity was gone and it went towards more generic metaphors instead of the charming specific pop punk lines of ygmia.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.