[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: 2016hh.jpg (126KB, 658x439px) Image search: [Google]
2016hh.jpg
126KB, 658x439px
Choose.
>>
Kendrick.
>>
>>69244169
/thread
>>
Danny b
>>
>>69244150
Atrocity Exhibition but Splendor and Misery is an incredibly close second
>>
danny
>>
D B
>>
Aes
>>
>>69244150
Danny Brown without a doubt.
>>
Untitled Unmastered > Atrocity Exhibition > We Got it From Here > The Impossible Kid > The Life of Pablo > Splender and Misery
>>
What the fuck is the point of these threads? Every post is just a name of an album without any justification. If popularity is what you're looking for, make a poll or some shit.
>>
Danny (listening the album rn)
>>
>>69244668
What's the point of /mu/? You just post threads and people shitpost but you never change anyone else's mind and nobody actually listens to music
>>
>>69244150
Ka > Elzhi > YG > Koi Child > Epidemic > Ivan Ave > OP's picks
>>
>>69244684
Shitposting can be entertaining. A majority of this thread will be one of six responses.
>>
Atrocity Exhibition
dope verses and out there production.his voice grew on me. but some tracks are made better by him using his regular voice.ATCQ is close second with a progressive type of throwback album.
>>
>>69244687
Worst opinion in thread
>>
ATrocity
>>
clipping > aesop > danny > kendrick > kanye

haven't heard the quest album yet
>>
>>69244338
I vomitted in my mouth a little knowing you exist.
>>
>>69244687
i'll give you Koi Child but that's about it
>>
>>69244150
Fuck, at this point

Kendrick

Then tribe then danny

But depending on how cold it gets maybe AE first
>>
>>69245275
That's a pretty competitive category.
>>
>>69244630
Switch pablo and S and M (gross) and you are correct
>>
>>69244687
Holy shit you tried SO hard
>>
>>69244150
Danny Brown > Kendrick Lamar > Aesop Rock > ATCQ > clipping. > Kanye West
>>
>>69244150
Aesop Rock, with Danny in second place
>>
>>69244150
I only kind of liked the danny brown and kanye ones from this list, but overall none of those six albums are very good imo. Not the best work of ye' or danny and the rest are completely forgettable.

Glad you guys like them though.
>>
>>69244687
>Koi Child
Fuck off you shit taste aussie
>>
>>69244150
Haven't listened to any of them, so it is between TCQ and AR for album cover.
>>
File: lFdVkrkG.jpg (134KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lFdVkrkG.jpg
134KB, 700x700px
>rockists discussing hip hop
>>
Atrocity Exhibition
>>
>>69244150
atrocity>WGIFH>untitled>impossible>pablo>splendor

but splendor being that low might just be lack of listens. i loved midcity and CLPPNG but was unimpressed by S&M on my first couple listens
>>
We got from here>The Life of Pablo>Atrocity Exhibition>Untitled>Splendor and Misery>Aesop Cuck
>>
>>69245329
Don't tell me you think TLOP is AOTY
>>
>>69244150
I pick TLOP. atcq, danny brown and kendrick were excellent as well.

clipping is not hiphop.
aesop rock is not hiphop.
spiritual lyrical miracles.
>>
>>69244150
Aesop, love the production here more than anything else up there except Danny, but shit like Get Hi put it just bellow The Impossible Kid
>>
>>69246960
agreed
>>
>>69247490
>aesop rock is not hiphop.
u wot
>>
>>69244150
Bottomless Pit is better than all of these.
>>
Atrocity and it's not particularly close although the rest are still good
>>
>>69247792
Agreed
>>
The Life of Pablo doesn't even deserve to be among those great rap albums, get that shit the fuck out.
>>
>>69248009
What is the big deal with everyone hating tlop. Is it the kanye meme? seriously
>>
>>69244150
DB > ATCQ > Kendrick > Yeezy > Clipping

I don't listen to backpacker trash so I haven't listened to the AR album.
>>
Tied between Danny Brown and Tribe for me. Atrocity Exhibition gets the slight edge cause the production is truly next level.
>>
>>69248042
Because TLOP is overhyped shite that only gets praise because Kanye West's name is attached to it. There have been so many other releases this year that are far better and more memorable than TLOP.
>>
>>69248052
I think it's essential even if you don't like it
There's some themes that have possibly never been in a song before and I think done really well
Maybe never been done before for a reason but still. At least these songs have a very endearing innocence. I'm really just thinking of the song about him drawing. From what I know which may not be a lot I think its historically important
>>
>>69248111
I agree that it's overplayed. But did you at least listen any of the lesser celebrated tracks like no more parties?
>>
>>69248111
There's some good tracks on their tho 2bh pham s-m-h

Wolves, No More Parties in LA, Friends
>>
>>69245329
kys
>>
>>69244687
This is contrarian to the fucking max. Honor Killed the Samurai is fine, but you really tried so hard to be different here.
>>
>>69248042
This board is the only place I've seen that doesn't like TLOP and I just don't understand why.
>>
Tribe
>>
>>69248228
I think this board is obsessed with being contrarian or they don't like kanye as a person and wouldn't give his music the time of day. There's plenty of blemishes on the album and those only get disregarded if you fan over kanye. Also a lot of these people like THEMES. and there's no themes. just asymmetry in the lyricism.

Some of these tracks are actually bangers and it's a shame that this album gets shat on around every turn. like god damn.
>>
>>69248190
No More Parties In LA is the one track I go back to, and even that's rare.

>>69248192
Wolves is boring.
>>
>>69244169
The worst out of all of them tbqh
>>
>>69248304
fair.

Most of the people that vibe with wolves were hyped because that was one of the reallly early releases. He performed it on snl a long time ago
>>
>>69248300
Oh no I love Kanye West. I think he is a genius. I've loved his albums and have practically been a devout follower of him since I was in 5th grade. The Life of Pablo is just an extremely disappointing album. I know Kanye is capable of doing so much better and it frustrates me to no end when people truly believe this is his best album.
>>
>>69248332
Definitely not Kendrick's best.
>>
>>69248360
For sure, it's still pretty good, but I even preferred Travis Scott's new project to it.
That shouldn't happen
>>
>>69248396
If travis had an actually finished album, I think it might've contended for rap atoy this year.
>>
>>69244150
Pablo was trash and should be replaced.
>>
>>69248300
>>69248009
>>69248042
How new are you retards, the board usually likes Kanye, just that TLOP is laughably bad aside from maybe 3 songs,
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.