[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Victory Records loses A Day To Remember lawsuit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: VictoryRecords.png (281KB, 600x623px)
VictoryRecords.png
281KB, 600x623px
http://pastebin.com/zMMtnZNs

tl;dr

>ADTR sued Victory for breach of contract
>ADTR felt that they fulfilled their contractual obligations and didn't deserve having their royalties severed
>Victory insisted that they hadn't
>5 years later,presiding judge deems ADTR victor in lawsuit
>Awards ADTR $4mil

Victory was already on the verge of bankruptcy as stated several times by Tony Blummel while commentating on the recent Streetlight Manifesto legal troubles.

Victory has to fork over 4 million to ADTR alone ,how will they be able to continue fighting SM? And what about the current musicians on the label?

Is the pop-punk giant dead?
>>
>>69243972
they don't deserve shit. ADTR is fucking garbage along with the whole genre.
>>
Brass knuckles.. See these brass knuckles...
>>
>>69244005
>band doesn't deserve to win a lawsuit against a corrupt label because i think they suck

this board is full of children
>>
>>69244005
with the exception of Streetlight Manifesto,the entire label is shit

I hope SM wins their lawsuit too and then I'll feel better about where my merch money is going
>>
File: 1478631312322.jpg (20KB, 539x533px) Image search: [Google]
1478631312322.jpg
20KB, 539x533px
>>69245049
>liking ska
>>
>>69244966
well maybe if their label and fans weren't full of children they wouldn't be having these issues.
>>
>>69245346
>"better double down on autism" - the post
>>
>>69245049
you misspelled jungle rot there senpai
>>
>>69245590
Good taste man. Some of the best stuff to come from my town.
>>
>>69245049
Just buy from the RISC Store.
>>
For a while I legitimately thought that this was a publicity stunt. Either way a day to remember only put out two good records, for those who have heart and homesick
>>
>>69246336
They don't have all of their records for purchase yet.I've got everything that they have from the RISC store,but I hate seeing it at Amoeba.I always want to buy it,but fuck Victory records,i'll just play the waiting game for it
>>
>>69245372
sorry your emo screamo is absolute trash, and you should feel bad
>>
>>69246798
You just might as well called it hipster music since you're probably using the wrong words anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.