[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys think of this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0308.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
So what do you guys think of this one?
>>
Mike Dean tries to make a good album and Kanye does all he can to fuck it up
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>69243001

Some real gold on there, but the whole thing is a mess.
>>
>>69243122
OP here

I like how uncomplete it is and how fragmented it is. One of Yeezy's best really
>>
Still it's amazing how long it took to actually make the record
>>
Shameless bump part 2
>>
Ultralight Beam and Saint Pablo are some of his best tracks, nothing on that album comes remotely close.
>>
>>69243001
pretty good pro-trump melodies,
>>
self indulgent garbage with a terrible cover

not even a real album, it's just an advertisement for Tidal.
>>
>releases album after two years development
>critics like it
>everyone else hates it
>wife robbed at gunpoint
>launch tour
>people turn on him
>slowly loose mind
>it's good to be Kanye
>>
Some great stuff, some good stuff, some mediocre stuff, some bad stuff. Overall very inconsistent but not bad, people just expect more from Kanye. I think he's done and he's gonna go on a huge drop in quality from now on
>>
>>69243001
DESU I think kanye fell off hard after MBDTF. Yeezus had a few incredible stand-out tracks but didn't work as a full album, cruel summer was lazy, and life of pablo is a mess with one or two tracks that work, usually in spite of kanye not because of him.

Kanye's first five albums, along with a lot of the production he did for artists like common and '01 Jay Z was fantastic but ye' heart hasnt been in the music for seven years and his fans just cant admit it.

Maybe after his stint in the hospital he'll get his head straight and make something good again, but for now it seems like he's completely done.
>>
The greatest hip-hop album ever produced; sadly, the masses won't be able to recognize this until fifty years later when all hip-hop albums sound like it. Kanye West is the hip-hop equivalent of Karlheinz Stockhausen.
>>
>>69243001
Waves into Real Friends into FML (and to a lesser extent, into Wolves) is the best sequence of songs all year.

Pablo was seriously overshadowed by its own release and Kanye's retarded antics, but the album is great. Since it came out earlier in the year, I've gone back to it countless times, and after revisiting Yeezus a few more times as well, I honestly prefer Pablo.

Let's be real though. A greatest hits of MBDTF, Yeezus, and Pablo would be the AOTD without question.
>>
>>69243708
That is a hell of a statement to make. To be fair they're both completely different genre style artists but with kayne starting to delve into avant guard o see what you mean
>>
>>69243755
>Let's be real though. A greatest hits of MBDTF, Yeezus, and Pablo would be the AOTD without question.
Would that even work? The styles are utterly different
>>
>>69243877
It might
>>
File: cover.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
151KB, 500x500px
hi mu

>>69243001
i think it's pretty bad, boring and underwhelming
but surprisingly it has some really enjoyable parts too!
it's one of the most frustrating pop albums i have ever listened to

i revisited the album three times
april, summer, and bout a week ago... still hate most of it
decided to make my own mix:

https://clyp.it/1au1eytk
it took me a good 10 hours to make it
what do you guys think?

>>69243678
this
>>
5/10 : The Album
>>
>>69245251
> !

can you shut the fuck up and go back to reddít already?
>>
>>69245315
never liked reddit!
>>
>>69245365
filtered
>>
>>69245411
nigga listen to the shit instead of hating goddamn
>>
>>69243001
Absolute trash as usual. Maybe his best? Who's to say?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.