[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to berlin tomorrow, how do i get into berghain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

going to berlin tomorrow, how do i get into berghain?
>>
i hear walking through the door is a pretty common way of getting in
>>
You don't
>>
Post a picture of your outfit and I'll tell you if you'll get in
>>
Be as gay as possible
Wear a dress and lipstick
Talk German or don't talk at all
Don't go in a group
>>
They don't do drugs do they? If they do I'd recommend staying away.
>>
>>69240102
ask politely ;)
>>
Is it easier or harder to get in if you're a girl? Just wondering.
>>
>>69240380
Also don't be drunk
>>
>>69240380
yeah, don't dress like a tech-house dudebro
>>
dress in well fitting clothes with dull tones, lots of black

speaking german will help you but if you can't hold a conversation don't bother or you'll be told to fuck off

aside from that it's in how you carry yourself, try to look like you belong inside without looking like a prick
>>
Don't see why you would want to, full of pretentious people and techno is awful.

I don't see how people who like such basic bullshit music can be so uppity about it even tho they know deep down they only pretend to like it so they can take drugs in peace.

Also they treat dj's like gods when all most of them do is play other people's music and add echoe and filters
>>
op here

thanks i'll do my best, i look like a qt heroinboi, i'll wear full black and a large leather choker

what should i expect?
>>
>>69240797
how dare people like what I don't like
>>
>>69240797
some people just like to take some dick and pop a molly, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not that cool though.
>>
>>69240819
to be told to fuck off
>>
>>69240819
Post the fit pls.
>>
>>69240887
also, pro-tip: while in europe don't call mdma "molly". you'll look like an idiot.
>>
>>69240854
I'm not condemning them for liking it, it's the fact they all are so elitist, I just don't get it

>>69241310
This is true, md, yokes, yips, or your a fool
>>
take some tanned germans with you
it's impossible for them to keep out cultural enrichers without destroying their reputation
>>
>>69242154
haha fking told em xD
>>
>>69241310
fuck off
>>
>>69242154
Berghain doesn't let niggers in.
>>
>>69242246
t. nigger
>>
>>69242184
wasn't trying to be a cunt - it's the truth innit. puts a bit of a target on your back as a "tourist."
>>
>>69240102
Show the bouncer your gaping asshole
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.