[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so where do you guys get your music these days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: whatcd[1].png (40KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
whatcd[1].png
40KB, 300x225px
so where do you guys get your music these days
>>
File: 1419366026505s.jpg (9KB, 209x225px) Image search: [Google]
1419366026505s.jpg
9KB, 209x225px
>>69237672
>>
>>69237672
the internet

slsk, rutracker, some sites
>>
FBI.gov
>>
>>69237672
backlog
it is way bigger than i thought
>>
>>69237672
nice try NSA/FBI/CIA/KGB/MI6/MOSSAD/CLINTON/JEWS
>>
>what.cd cucks
KEK
thats what you get for not letting me in
>>
>>69237672
Where do you?
>>
sosic
>>
any word on whether or not waffles is actually kill?
>>
>>69241483
it's all kill

welcome to the end of an era
>>
>>69240326
>ME ME ME ME MYSELF I I I I MYSELF ME ME ME

i recommend 1000mgs of dxm and a dark room
>>
>>69241483
It's gone.
Obama had to fuck us one last time before he was outie.
>>
File: splash.png (66KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
splash.png
66KB, 400x208px
>>69241534
>>69241507
oh yeah?? i just checked for the first time in weeks and i'm greeted with this now.

site was nothing before. and there's a btc address attached. what going on
>>
>>69241573
OK. here, finally is the story. Waffles went down for financial reasons, and stayed down due to staff issues that will not be hashed in public, don't bother asking. Lack of communication was because of the staff element, I was hoping the downtime would last a day or two at most at the beginning, but that obviously isn't what happened. This happened at a really inopportune time, we were just as surprised at what happened since we went down as you were.
We've changed hosts to get a situation that is within our current means. We still owe a debt to the old host that will need payment, and we still need money to pay it. Because we're changing hosts (and equipment), we don't know how long it will take before we are able to come back up. But I will make sure our twitter and this space are updated with news as it comes, particularly if an ETA arrives.
Some answers to frequently asked questions: No, we're not adopting gazelle. The amount of development time it would take to do that is not available. For now, things will be as they were when we went down.
No data appears to be lost, we have the site code as it was when we went offline.
We're keeping the current invite policy in place when we reopen. We recruit at a couple of private torrent sites, plus invites are open. So will we offer something more liberal? That depends on what we find our current capacity to be after we get set up.
That's all for now. Let's hope the migration goes simple and easy.
>>
>>69241618
source?

if this is true though thanks for keeping ya boy sjofn informed.
>>
>>69241631
https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/5e1brs/soon/da948gp/

linked to on their twitter https://twitter.com/wafflesdotch/status/801080784299900928
>>
>>69241663
>https://twitter.com/wafflesdotch/status/801080784299900928
aw shit.

thanks dude.
>>
I'm on a 30 day trial for Amazon unlimited. It's not bad.
>>
>>69241516
are you okay anon?
>>
>>69237672
the archive is breddy useful
>>
mut racker
>>
>>69241802
what
>>
>>69241933
seems like you sperged out and lost youre cool, there

:^)
>>
Spotify.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.