[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who shot kurt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: KURT-COURTNEY-3-970x545.png (988KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
KURT-COURTNEY-3-970x545.png
988KB, 970x545px
A. He did
B. She did
>>
File: Mad illusions.jpg (356KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mad illusions.jpg
356KB, 800x800px
Tedy did
>>
.. you're kidding right?

there was never a question of who shot kurt you fucking child. the only speculation was whether or not courtney talked him into doing it or not.

i get that you 15-20yo faggots are eating up the early 90's aestetics, but you dont just to make shit up for your convenience
>>
>>69235134

>i get that you 15-20yo faggots are eating up the early 90's aestetics, but you dont just to make shit up for your convenience

Im 36 and just pushed play on soaked in bleach. Talked him into it after a dose of hero, 3 times lethal?
>>
>>69235200
i believe thats the speculation.

and if you were 36 you'd be watching kurt and courtney from 98, not soaked in bleach, why lie anon?
>>
File: 1437357075774.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1437357075774.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
it was the JEWS
>>
The CIA did.
>>
>>69235213
>i believe thats the speculation.

>and if you were 36 you'd be watching kurt and courtney from 98, not soaked in bleach, why lie anon?

Not lying, have been busy with other things, havent been following it.
>>
>>69235200
Pretty much anyone who new Kurt, including Dave and Kirst have stated multiple times that soaked in bleach is almost entirely bullshit.
>>
I think Courtney is complete trash but I don't think she actually pulled the trigger
>>
File: 1444980825915.jpg (368KB, 677x779px) Image search: [Google]
1444980825915.jpg
368KB, 677x779px
courtney
>>
courtney love kurt's money
>>
c. i did lmao
>>
>>69235707
we all fucking wanted to
>>
File: 180px-OswaldinMinsk.jpg (8KB, 180x212px) Image search: [Google]
180px-OswaldinMinsk.jpg
8KB, 180x212px
Lee Harvey Oswald.
>>
C. The Jews
>>
Mike Love
>>
He probably dug the whole rockstars dying at 27 thing while hitting a creative slump while realising how fucked he was going forwards because of drugs, looked at his peers and saw how bad they become once they run out of steam and start making stuff for the sake of making stuff and decided he was done - partly due to the drugs and their effect on his decision-making.
Probably. As someone who does creative stuff and is surrounded by creative types I can see that sort of thought occur to people pretty often and it's pretty likely. Like any event, though, there's never just one cause, there would have been a lot going on that all added up.

As a comparison, take the Chris Benoit murder suicide. While the focus on the tragedy is on steroids because of the media, the truth is that he had had domestic issues for a year or two, was frustrated in his job and so on and so forth. There were a lot of factors that played into it, it wasn't just "this one thing caused this".
It doesn't affect you anyway and there's nothing you can do to prove any theory so why bother wasting time on it? You didn't even know him, I always find it weird when people get invested in the personal life of a stranger,

Anyway, he did.
>>
>>69235922
dubs confirm
what has this asshole not done yet
>>
File: IMG_1628.jpg (76KB, 550x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.jpg
76KB, 550x513px
C. He did it
>>
>>69237011
This would honestly be the greatest twist in musical history
>>
>>69235105
C. His invisible identical twin brother, Grimbles.

He roams the countryside this very moment, knowing he'll never need to pay for his crimes.
>>
>>69235105
We did
>>
>>69236951

> Snip (whole book) <

> I always find it weird when people get invested in the personal life of a stranger,

Yeah i can see that, u are not the type :D
>>
Grohl & Love hired a hitman
>>
>>69237426
I'm pretty into culture and how people come to conclusions so I can write big posts about stuff like this without knowing anything about it. I did listen to some interviews about Benoit, though, because he was a childhood hero of mine :'(
>>
File: Nirvana.jpg (87KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
Nirvana.jpg
87KB, 640x539px
>>69235105
>Kuck fans who only listen to ~rEaL MuSiC~ wallow in conspiracy theories wearing their Nirvana "merch" from Forever 21
>Courtney is currently having a successful run on theatre, and has multiple acting gigs lined up. Will eventually be followed up by a new album and tour
What's wrong little Kuckie? never seen your hero live before???? Don't worry I'm sure youtube videos are just as good =)
>>
>>69235105

yfw Courtney Love was already an established member in the Cheese Pizza Party circles and sought to bring in the newcomer Kurt shortly after their marriage. Kurt was horrified and it led to fighting, isolation, increased drug use, and talk of divorce. Courtney and her Pizza club pals couldn't allow this breach of information so they silenced him under guise of suicide.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.