[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've listened to all your meme musics, /mu/. Now what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4582.png (77KB, 382x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4582.png
77KB, 382x374px
I've listened to all your meme musics, /mu/. Now what?
>>
now you are free to listen to good music such as ozric tentacles
>>
>>69233050
Develop your own music taste
>>
And now...
*takes out katana*
You die
>>
>>69233135
n-nani?!
>>
>>69233135
*teleports behind you and takes out winchester rifle*
Not so fast!
*slices your neck with the detachable bayonet on the gun*
>>
>>69233211
Got eem
>>
>>69233050
you listen to your own meme music
>>
>>69233050
You pretend the shit you find on your own is somehow inherently superior to all the /mu/sic here
>>
>>69233050
maybe get a job?? lmao you guys are really, very sad! i mean you dont listen to good music, you listen to obnoxious hipster trash. it's so sad lol
>>
>>69233050
now make your own meme musics by combining two memes into one
>>
File: gyiggy.jpg (19KB, 236x372px) Image search: [Google]
gyiggy.jpg
19KB, 236x372px
>>69233666
memes memes memes

if you people had any ambition it'd be jobs jobs jobs basement dwelling losers! so sad!
>>
>>69233688
my dream job is to make money off meme musics
>>
>>69233713
yeah well dream jobs dont pay the bills and make daddy not hate you lmao
>>
Alright just gonna jump in this thread and ask. I've been trying to find the name to some band I used to listen to for a short while a year or two ago.
(Guys first and last name) Music Experiment...or Music Project, was the name of the band.
It was a two piece. Guy on a tom and guy on guitar.
Based out of East coast I think.
Had a maybe 3 or 4 music videos out at the time.

So not sure if anyone can get it. They've just popped in my head a few times past few months. Still haven't been able to figure it out.
>>
>>69233050
What do you mean all our meme musics?
Did you listen to everything on the /mu/ essentials chart?
Did you listen to every acclaimed RYM avant-teens five star albums?
Did you listen to /daily/, /classical/, /shugazi/, /emoe/, /metal, /bleep/ memes?
>>
If your top 5 most played artists are /mu/core, you're an absolute faggot and a tool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.