[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus christ mu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mu.png (140KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
mu.png
140KB, 382x597px
Jesus christ mu
>>
the extras were deleted fast

sage
>>
I'll never understand why this board accepts that waifu general as if people spamming lavren and Grimes threads are any different
>>
>>69227118
lavren is "bae" haha >:)
>>
k-pop threads aren't music threads
/mu/ is a music board.
therefore k-pop threads should be banned
Simple as that really.
>>
there are always extra threads cause those guys make 'em as soon as they reach bump limit and then you have a few the moment after. but they stick to one and delete the others or just let them die.

basically, stop overrating the impact of kpg when this >>69227118 happens all the time and it gets increasingly more common. also, meta threads like this are cancer
>>
>>69227162
to be fair, kpg keeps the waifutards around

if we banned /kpg/ they'd probably fuck off to [r9k] or something
>>
>Kpop
>part of /mu/
They're just /jp/ embassies at this point
>>
>>69227069
generals are cancer and so are ugly gook women. there, I said it
>>
File: CxkqQmGUcAI6KWx.jpg:large.jpg (157KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxkqQmGUcAI6KWx.jpg:large.jpg
157KB, 800x1200px
we should ban kpg and only allow gaypop general because it's the only good part of kpop
>>
>>69227244
very cute :3
>>
>>69227069
at least they stick to one thread and don't spam waifufagging, unlike grimesfags
>>
>>69227197
>kpg keeps the waifutards around
only the gook waifutards and again, as said, they stick to just one general, which is a really small thing and can easily be ignored.

western-oriented waifutards don't stick to one thread, often bring their waifu bait or fights to several threads and don't want to be contained in just one thread.

really guys, i don't even like those threads, but if you think it's the worst thing on /mu/ you are fucking blind. the fact that we get repeating threads (like "Retards Attempting Poetry", "le meme toad" or whatever other shit), unfunny cancer like "IF DUBS X DIES TONIGHT", multiple waifu threads, etc. is way worse and show we barely have moderation.

am i alone at reporting shit?
>>
>>69227244
I think chinks should be banned altogether.
>>
>>69227338
that was racist
please apologize
>>
>>69227300
Western waifutards should have their own general and be banned without hesitation if they don't stick to it. MODS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>69227408
it's a shame but it won't happen. really, no one gives a fuck. right now the grimes general is called "/dodging your filter/". it isn't truly doing that because if you have a filter it would be hidden anyway cause the word grimes is in the OP's content, but still, those waifutards basically do that: bait and shitpost (for more examples, see when they had like 5 grimes threads at the same time a few days ago cause they were mad at a janitor).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.