[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they the most underrated band of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: soulcoughing_rubyvroom.jpg (266KB, 1035x1035px) Image search: [Google]
soulcoughing_rubyvroom.jpg
266KB, 1035x1035px
Are they the most underrated band of all time?
>>
I prefer El Oso
>>
>>69225165
Oh shit, I just made a soul Coughing appreciation thread.
>>69225368
same
>>
>>69225368
HOW MUCH SHE SAID FOR $300 DOLLARS ILL DO IT
>>
TEENAGERS WHO ARE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING IN OTHER WORDS FLYYYYYYY
>>
>>69227198
LIFTING ME UP LIKE A GARAGE DOOR, I NEED TO FEEL IT WHEN THE DRUG STARTS COMING ON
>>
ZOOOOOOOOOOM
ZIP!
>>
SUPER BON BON, SUPER BON BON
>>
I DREAM THAT SHE AIMS TO BE THE BLOOM UPON MY MISERY
>>
>>69227450
"The Super Bon Bon bit was this Italian candy bar that I saw at a truckstop on a European tour. I was a little high at the time. I just kept repeating Super Bon Bon, Super Bon Bon, amazed at the number of possible variations in a candy bar name. Super Bon Bon became a pet name for a woman I was seeing at the time, and thus the gap between the terrified-of-the-phone verse and the seemingly light chorus."
>>
>>69227450
TOO FAT, FAT YOU MUST CUT LEAN
YOU GOTTA TAKE THE ELEVATOR TO THE MEZZANINE
>>
>>69225165
these guys are fucking amazing.

why were they so overlooked?
>>
>>69225165
Anyone have a share of their B-sides and rarities?
Been looking for a DL for ages
>>
>>69225165
I looked up this album a while back after seeing another anon who's fav album was Loveless mention it in his top 3 albums.
They have an interesting sound, that I can't quite put my finger on.
>>
WHITE
GIRL
WHITE
GIRL
WHITE
GIRL
WHITE
GIRL
WHITE
>>
>>69225165
it's pretty great, but those that know them love it so not underrated
>>
>>69227525
Amazing.
>>
Mike's strange abstract poetry, Yuval's crazy live DnB drumming along with Sebastian's funky bass and Mark's bizarre sampling of old cartoons and doo-wop, all of these together on paper shouldn't work yet it does in such a strange way I can't explain. It's sad that they all hated each other considering how well they worked together. Mike Doughty went off to make shitty momrock and I have no idea what the others are up to. Apparently Mike thinks all of Soul Coughing work was trash because he wanted it to sound like what his solo work sounds currently.
>>
>>69225165
No. That goes to You Say Party We Say Die which I never see anyone here bring up except me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.