[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/'s opinion on Car Seat Headrest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: a3471928093_10.jpg (41KB, 715x704px) Image search: [Google]
a3471928093_10.jpg
41KB, 715x704px
/mu/'s opinion on Car Seat Headrest?
>>
Who?
>>
>>69224439
the two dudes arms actually connect at the shoulders...so whose hands are those?
>>
>>69224473
His nose is his EYE
>>
>>69224439
>>69224455
Death by digits
>>
His mouth is also his arm, and is also the other guy's arm too
>>
>>69224439
go to bed will
>>
File: csh.png (690KB, 1440x697px) Image search: [Google]
csh.png
690KB, 1440x697px
>>69224439
>>
>>69224439
bland indie music
>>
I like his music but he seems like a low test cuck.
>>
>>69224439
im a big fan desu
really enjoy his older stuff and wish he played it live more

thought TOD was great. still trying to get into TOS

im pretty excited for his new stuff since i heard he wrote HTLT after TOD and HTLT was basically (to him) tracks that didn't deserve to be on TOD even though theres a lot of great stuff on there anyways
>>69225680
holy shit
hahahahahaha
>>
>>69225487
>>
I like pretty much everything of his except the studio recorded albums. Why on earth would he switch up his recording style so dramatically?
>>
>>69225680
yo that towel dog is fun
>>
>>69225680
tfw you fell in love with someone's music and even ordered the t-shirt then find out he's a furry

why did you betray me Will :(
>>
>>69225487

this

get to bed kiddo
>>
I don't like it and will never understand the success of TF. The newer stuff I can understand because it's easy to suck a few p4k dicks and get your generic indie pushed to the le slacker Mac Demarco oversized sweatshirt scene, but people always nut themselves over TF (and it has high and numerous ratings on RYM and similar so it's not just a /mu/ meme)
>>
>>69224473
fuck you i never noticed that, now that's all I'll be able to see
>>
>>69227561
He only recorded in lofi because that was the only thing available to him, he always wanted to record in TOD style quality but was pretty much a one man garage band and had no resources.
>>
A resounding 'meh.'
>>
>>69225487
I don't even post on this board
>>
Even as a gay furry I thought Will just viraled his music for a long time and wasn't interested in checking it out. Also, what I've heard of his new stuff is pretty run of the mill indie stuff.

However, now that I listened to Twin Fantasy I can see the appeal. It does give voice to the battle of I guess self resentment vs. indulgence in weirdness that's pretty big for us faggots. And the music's really good, pretty epic sounding I guess, it's a unique album
>>
>>69228947
furrt iz funt

try it. ttrrrrrrry it.
>>
>>69229151
how do you suck p4 dick? I need to do this, get noticed, get the girls lined up? instruct me pls.
>>
>>69229238
you make excuses on the behalf of the lamest generic indie vomit. he always had secrets.
>>
>>69229151
Because it has catchy melodies and the kind of earnest, hand-on-heart sentimalism the wimps love. I enjoy it too, makes me feel like I'm in love desu.
>>
>>69224500
that's his mouth
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.