[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of this album? pretty great imo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: incolour-packshot.jpg (33KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
incolour-packshot.jpg
33KB, 1200x1200px
what does /mu/ think of this album?

pretty great imo
>>
How often do you touch yourself?
>>
It changed my life
>>
good times SOTY 2015

everything else was alright I guess
>>
Best dubstep albums of the early 2000s
>>
nice cover
some good songs (the first one and the last one)
>>
>>69220770
1 or 2 good songs, mostly
>why
>>
>>69220770
bet you've never listened to proper jungle, hardcore, or garage
>>
>>69220947
I would like to get some recommendations then, doesnt change the fact that the album is good though
>>
I don't know, I've been future garagin' it up now for a few years and he just didn't deliver anything new and fresh. His EPs were better, and most of what's on In Colour has been done before by his peers like Jacques Green.

It's a nice intro to future garage and other contemporary alternative electronic genres, but there's little depth.
>>
>>69220770
Opening track (Gosh) is a total standout and I think most will agree with that but still a solid album that doesn't live up to its opening track.
>>
>>69220770
the young thug collab is too money
>>
Elevator music
>>
most songs only enjoyable as instrumental
>>
>>69221480
totally agree the rest of the album has some good spots instrumentally but second half of Gosh is better than everything
>>
>>69220836
I have the opposite opinion.
>>
what should i listen after that album?
>>
Loud Places and Gosh are god-tier and Good Times is a fkin banger but that's about it.
>>
>>69220770

I had put off listening to this for a while now purely because of the album cover, but checking it out now and it's pretty good.
>>
Rest is Noise is my track senpai.
>>
In Colour grew on me in a big way towards the end of 2015. When it was released, I was indifferent (slightly leaning towards favorable). It only really clicked when I was driving one night and decided to throw it on. There's something about "Gosh" while driving alone on a dark rural highway while it's snowing. You feel small yet significant, like you're part of this big and weird world, and while you know you can never experience all of it, you can appreciate that everything is right there.

Also, the girl who I was dating at the time (open relationship, so it was on the way out) really hated this album, while the girl who I was seeing loved it. We bonded over the record, and I decided to date her instead.
>>
The first four tracks are great, and Girl is nice, the rest is pretty forgettable.
>>
the two music videos for Gosh are fucking amazing. rest is noise is 2nd best rack, hold tight #3
>>
4 great tracks and the rest is filler shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.