[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder >Aphex Twin > any other electronic artist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (161KB, 1122x1118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1122x1118px
Daily reminder

>Aphex Twin > any other electronic artist
>>
hmmm
>>
>>69217256
Daily reminder

>My opinion >your opinion
>>
>>69217256
>*iglooghost > any other electronic artist
FTFY
>>
>>69217256
>electronic artist
>worth listening to
Pick one.
>>
>>69217256
Autchre is much better
>>
>>69217320
6 decades plus of electronic music and you really can't find one artist that you like?
have you considered you may have shit taste
>>
>>69217317
this t b h
>>
>>69217320
>afx
>boards of canada
>lorn

yeah not worth your time mate you should dismiss them
>>
>>69217317

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
File: 4.png (51KB, 808x601px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
51KB, 808x601px
>electronic artist
>>
>>69217350
his fucking album needs to come out already so he can do a world tour.
>tfw no good electronic shows ever on the east coast
>>69217362
okay grandpa
>>
>>69217353
>lorn
that's what I like to hear
i downloaded ask the dust when i was in like 10th grade from a share thread and that album soundtracked whole fucking high school experience
>>
>>69217320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsF0BoJSeqA

>Rival Dealer EP
>not a masterpiece

Pick one.
>>
>>69217256
>implying robot can be an artist
>>
>>69217478
Are you for real dude? Did you listen to the vocals in what you just posted? Also
>having incredibly repetitive instrumentals with absolutely no musicality because it's produced digitally
>>
>>69217256
what about constance demby?
>>
>>69217537
>produced digitally
ah, so you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, good to know
>>
>>69217256
Isn't this a given?
>>
>>69217680
burial takes his samples directly from youtube dude
>>
>>69217478
>SJW bait
>masterpiece
Pick one.
>>
Is he better than tangerine dream ?
i doubt it
>>
correct opinion
>>
>>69217478
Rival Dealer is his worst work to date.
>>
>>69217256
I heard the piece Aphex Twin of Richard James carefully: I think it would be very helpful if he listens to my work Song Of The Youth, which is electronic music, and a young boy’s voice singing with himself. Because he would then immediately stop with all these post-African repetitions, and he would look for changing tempi and changing rhythms, and he would not allow to repeat any rhythm if it were varied to some extent and if it did not have a direction in its sequence of variations.

I wish those musicians would not allow themselves any repetitions, and would go faster in developing their ideas or their findings, because I don’t appreciate at all this permanent repetitive language.

It is like someone who is stuttering all the time, and can’t get words out of his mouth. I think musicians should have very concise figures and not rely on this fashionable psychology. I don’t like psychology whatsoever: using music like a drug is stupid.
>>
>>69217725
yes, definitly
>>
>>69217256
The Prodigy>>>>>>>>Aphex Twin
>>
>>69217758
stockhausen sucks in modern terms, really. i mean come one, you must admit that people want to dance.
>>
>>69217758
Funny thing is richard took this advice to heart. His next two major releases were the RDJ album and Drukqs
>>
>>69217812
aphex twin sucks in modern terms, really. i mean come one, you must admit that people want something more than midi strings and circus breaks.
>>
>>69217783
they are stick much more to a specific style of music. RJ is rather explorative by any standards (rythms, scales, styles etc.)
>>
>>69217838
haha well played, alas you have to listen carefully. it is clearly good art
>>
Sure is pard in here lmao
>>
>>69217825
<3
>>
>>69217758
>pseudo-intellectual nonsense
>>
just a reminder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.