[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: niandra-ladres.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
niandra-ladres.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
holy shit
>>
it's v good yeah

so is Inside of Emptiness though

damn you Scaruffi
>>
>>69216826
1994 truly was another extradionary year for music
>>
ikr
I just don't get why he was in such an awful band
>>
your skys taken to the flies
>>
His post heroin phase doesnt cut it. He matured his voice but his anger and pure fucking insanity was lost.
>>
>>69218798
i don't fall in love often but when I did By The Way is and will always be one of the most romantically enjoyable albums I've heard

>>69218812
Listen to all his 2004 albums again and then try post this comment with sincerity Senpai
>>
>>69218876

Im a huge Frusciante fan and you can pinpoint the complete change of his music to the the moment he became clean.

He even had to learn palying guitar from scratch which changed that aspect too.
>>
>>69218938
i never quite understood how he had to learn guitar from scratch? why? does heroin do that?
>>
>>69218812
>post heroin
but Niandra Lades was written and recorded before he got hooked on heroin
>>
why is he not writing an autobiography?
>>
>>69220161
no point in the effort since half of the proceeds will go towards alimony
>>
MY SMILE IS A RIFLE
>>
>>69216826

YOUR PUSSY IS GLUED TO A BUILDING ON FIIIYAAAHHH
>>
>>69216826
yeah, holy shit, because it's terrible garbage
>>
>>69219548

He was addicted to basically every hard drug there was and didn't take the time to maintain his guitar skills or even brush his teeth, which lead to a life threatening infection which is the reason he has porcelain teeth now.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 567x437px
>>69220194
>On October 19, 2015, a judge ruled in favor of Turley saying Frusciante had to pay his former wife $53,000 a month.
>>
>>69216826
Oh god I love this.. So underrated!
Untitled #11 and Untitled #4 completely blew my mind the first time i heard them and still they do
>>
Sad that he was in such a shit band, Niandra LaDes and Usually Just a T-Shirt, and Smile From The Streets You Hold are some of the most wrenching emotional albums i've ever heard. Untitled #3 gets me everytime
>>
>>69221913
When I was about 15 I was a huge fan of RHCP and i couldnt understand why john left the band.
After listinening to his discography the question became "wtf was he doing there?"
>>
>>69218876
Yeah, for all the the shit RHCP get on this board By the Way has some genuinely pretty moments and songs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.