[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought? Is there any band in this genre who better than fidlar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fidlar-cd.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fidlar-cd.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
Thought? Is there any band in this genre who better than fidlar?
>>
Tell me about these guys. I know the song about cocaine and that's it.
>>
Fidlar is shit, wavves is shit, all of the bands in that "genre" are shit. I think less of anyone who enjoys that type of music.
>>
their first album and all the old shit on their youtube are fantastic. got me through my first year of college.

however their new album was complete trash, the only good songs on there (punks and west coast) were shit that they wrote years ago, was seriously so disappointed by that garage.

i've seen them three times since 2013, first show was one of the best shows of my life but the past two were seriously lacking. zach had no energy, played the exact same setlist at these shows which were like two years apart, didn't really to get the crowd involved, it barely felt like a punk show.

i honestly think they used up all their soul on the first album, they're old burnt out and a little sick of it now, and we'll never get anything else quality out of fidlar. but that's just me.
>>
>>69211909
>>69211930
what genre?
>>
>>69211920
Try another song, cochineal is not the best song they had.

>>69211930
I enjoy all type of music (if they're good). Just wondering if there any band who like fidlar
>>
>>69212032
garage surf punk rock
>>
go to bed elv
>>
>>69211909
The Reatards
>>
>>69212045
try wavves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0OZlSXXug
>>
blink-182
>>
>>69212025
Pretty much all correct, unfortunately. And Punks was nowhere near as good as The Punks are Finally Taking Acid.

I saw them in DC just after the election, and the band themselves were fine, but the crowd was easily the most insane I've ever been in. Multiple people crowdsurfing and stage diving more or less constantly throughout the show (probably over 350 stage dives during the ~70 minute set), and the pit was basically half the floor. Really fun stuff, minus getting kicked in the head a few times.
>>
>>69212098
i'm the guy you're replying to, i was at that exact show. stagedived a few times. i agree it was a fantastic show, but i attribute that mostly to the crowd rather than the band.

did you happen to come across a kid waving a shoe around?
>>
>>69212069
what a shit song
>>
>>69212122
Yeah there were a few shoes being waved around. I also heard at least one pair of glasses get stepped on, and saw a few people looking for phones/glasses. I was the big fat guy in the pit.
>>
>>69212171
aw shit, one of the shoe guys was my buddy. i had longish hair and a green flannel. probably ran into you, i was in the pit the entire time.
>>
>burger records band

no thanks I'm not 14
>>
>>69212231
Yeah if you were diving, I probably had you at some point. My arms and shoulders were dead by the end of the night.

Go to sleep, it's late.
>>
>>69212025
I agree, their last album is far from "fidlar" album, but still no one can't beat their song even with their latest album. The first album is absolutely amazing.

>>69212065
>>69212069
Good band, but far from fidlar

>>69212098
Op here. I can't see their show live, but seeing from YouTube they're good, but the crowd seems not as insane as fidlar. I'm from Asian, can't see American band live performance
>>
>>69211930
>I hate fun

>>69212025
>>69212025
>>69212098

Its because Zach lost his baby and his fiance to heroine.

But yeah, first album and EP were great, second album not so much. Hopefully Elvis' licks can spark some creativity back into the band. Or maybe Max can pick up skating too.
>>
>>69212231
>>69212291

I don't even like FIDLAR but I went to that show in DC because my friend had an extra ticket. The moshing was amazing.
>>
The Black Lips
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.