[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

steam powered giraffe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

any1 a fan of spg?
>>
Steam PowERed Giraffe
>>
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
>>
>>69211695
First album was kinda neat, everything else whit shit
>>
more like meme powered gaffe
>>
wildflower was shit
>>
>>69211782
>>69211851
this
>>
"Honeybee" is a cute song.

Nothing else they've done is nearly as good.

The shtick got old after two minutes.
>>
>Steam Powered Giraffe
>SPG
>'Sperg

Can't be a coincidence
>>
No
I have first seen them in cringe thread
And they belong there
>>
>>69211695
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND

I don't think I've ever cringed so hard
>>
>>69211695
When I was a young teen, I was super into them. They are great people. I don't care for their new material.
I still follow Elizabeth Benett on facebook.
>>
>>69211695
I remember when Jon left,
The moment they put out Hatchworth, I thought it was a joke.
The Jon was more likable as a character for me. There's nothing I can do about that though.
If they can't work with him, I am glad they let him go so they could be more focused on their careers and their drug free lifestyles. It just wasn't working out with Jon.
>>
>>69211695
I think they get a lot of undue criticism from niggers here sometimes but I'm not the biggest fan in the world. Still I applaud them from doing what they do.
>>
>>69214727
jon was the qtest member, after him they became solely a comedy act with a ginger steam powered faggot
>>
There's something about steampunk/dr who/kthulu that just sucks the dignity out of everything
>>
Never even heard of them, but that girl is a qt.
>>
>>69215033
it's a boy tho
>>
>>69215022
dignity is just a stupid meme
>>
>>69211695
They were quite interesting and cute at first, because they are talented mimes and musicians, but then it became the biggest cringeshow I've ever heard. Especially after the frontman decided to become a frontwoman and then forced his new character.
>>
>>69215037
:(
>>
>>69215057
don't let that fag sway your opinion
>>
>>69215053
Elizabeth is a really wonderful person and great musician.
>>
Was the third one always a girl?
>>
>>69215420
No.
>>
>>69215420
She transitioned years and years ago. I remember when she came out.
>>
>>69215460
That's cool!
>>
>>69215470
:)
>>
>>69215460
>she
>>
>>69214624
Which video of theirs did you see in the cringe thread?
>>
>>69216051
She
>>
>>69216051
She
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.