[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beach House general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

It's that time again

Favorite albums? Mine are pic related and bloom.
>>
self titled is sooooo good...... the drum kits sound really homemade and the vocals are so distant but, harder for me to get into desu but its the one that i keep going back to the most.

That said, teen dream was the first beach house album i listened to and it will always be my favorite summer album
>>
More like Bitch House
>>
My favorite: depression cherry.

It's like the "beach house fans" beach house album. A good familiarity with the group will really help you appreciate the sublty and detail of it.
>>
>>69209141
depression cherry and thank your lucky stars
i relly like the production on both albums

and i feel they are not as grandiose and eíc as teen dream and bloom, they feel more subdued
>>
oh dude for a second i thought beach house was some new bullshit genre

although that's a good point

is there something that would qualify as "beach house"?
>>
>>69210619
maybe some reagae/dub stuff
>>
>>69209414
I actually agree with this, I've really been warming up to Depression Cherry recently and it's now second for me after Teen Dream
>>
More like Bernie Bro House
>>
>>69209141
bloom and depression cherry are my faves, but teen dream comes close. TYLS does have some fantastic tracks tho, i really love All Your Yeahs, Somewhere Tonight, and Elegy To The Void. definitely my favourite band
>>
how did you guys got introduced to beach house?
a friend of mine introduced me to them and slowly i started loving them

also do any of you know who their influences are?
>>
Their s/t is great, sounds like a more languorous Nico
I couldn't care less about the rest
>>
No love for Devotion?

:(
>>
>>69209141
Oddly enough their first 3 are my favorites from them, with Teen Dream being an all time favorite. Their newest 3 are still great
>>
>>69211347
Devotionbros are too busy listening to the best album instead of participating in narcissistic shitposting activities.
>>
Honestly, Bloom > Teen Dream > Depression Cherry > Thank Your Lucky Stars > Beach House > Devotion
>>
>>69212203
honesty your a fag
>>
File: kawaii.gif (26KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.gif
26KB, 200x100px
>>69212284
well that's not very nice
>>
>>69209141
I love Beach House and Teen Dream means a lot to me, but fuck you and your general.
>>
Saw them couple weeks ago at Kings Pavilion. Got some crappy seats, where the sound got compressed into ass, but I was still singing (silently) and dancing to nearly every one of their songs. So happy they snuck in New Year in their setlist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.