[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you guys love her so much? her only bearable album is halfaxa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nigga.png (651KB, 790x422px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.png
651KB, 790x422px
how do you guys love her so much?
her only bearable album is halfaxa
>>
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>69206981
You damn well know what you're starting by posting this.
>>
>>69206981
Why do people who hate Grimes always claim Halfaxa is her best album?
>>
>>69207024
Because it is the last album by her that hardcore hipsters are allowed to say they liked without losing face amongst their brethren.

It also helps that it actually is a really good album - despite how amateur it comes across production-wise when compared to her later releases (even Darkbloom is miles ahead of it in terms of sonic clarity if you listen compare them very closely.) To be clear, Halfaxa is one of my favorites of hers (probably it, Darkbloom, and Art Angels) although desu there isn't a single Grimes release that I don't like at least a WHOLE LOT.)
>>
HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE LOOK SO FUCKING DISGUSTING IN EVERY DAMN PICTURE?
>>
File: 045.png (615KB, 597x390px)
045.png
615KB, 597x390px
she is the most beautiful woman of all time
>>
they're just sexually attracted to her
also suicide squad hardcore fans
>>
because she has AIDS
>>
>>69209610
>implying
>>69206981
>I don't know anything about binaural beats and neuromusic but I pretend to be music-smart on 4chins and only listen to what pitchfork tells me to
t.you
>>
pitchfork rated art angels as the third best album of 2015 wtf are you talking about
>>
I can only stand listening to her myspace ep and some of Art Angels
>>
She posted some bullshit the other day on instagram about lying to your doctor to get medication they dont need to give to trans people. She's retarded.
>>
>>69206981
damn all that dying is really doing a number on her hair
>>
>>69210516
Claire can be on the extreme side of politics sometimes. Like, I get that Trump is a fucking climate-change denier, but she literally paints him as the antichrist. So yeah, she's all "Trump's gonna ban hormones for trans people!"
But that's Claire, not Grimes. Unless it's all some kind of a contrived performance piece a la Anklepants
But Claire also donates a lot to charity so there's that
>>
>>69207024
Because it is her best album, and I don't hate Grimes.
>>
>>69207024

But I love Grimes and Halfaxa is my favorite of her albums.
>>
>>69210631
Claire only speaks truth
>>
>>69210819
>>69210834

Explain yourselves
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.