[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spotify Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: spotify.jpg (1MB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
spotify.jpg
1MB, 3500x2333px
What do you guys think of Spotify Premium? Worth the 4.99$ as a student?

For those of you that have it, how do you go about organizing the "your music",your playlists, and what you DL to your phone? Do you follow artists as well? I think all that does is give notifications when they release material.

I just started my free trial and have never really streamed music before, so I'm just wondering about the experience you guys have had.

I figure I'll upload music that spotify doesn't have (they seem to be missing a lot of free mixtapes) to the local files and go from there.
>>
Go away shill. Obvious advertisement is obvious.
>>
>>69205406
nah I'm just autistic about organization and I wanted to see how people set up their playlist/folders honestly
>>
>>69205406
can anyone talk about anything on here without being accused of advertising
>>
>>69205343
i personally use apple music because it has taylor swift, but i have been interested in switching to spotify for a while now, apple music's interface is not that great.
>>
>>69205343
I primary use it to listen to full discogophys and building plays lists. I think it's pretty shallow using a streaming service I've barely been listening to my records/CDs or downloading new music on to my iPod this last month. I might stick with it for one more month.
>>
>>69205343
I have it and it'w worth it so I don't have to download / use youtube for mu but I dislike the organization. I use the save button to save shit for later but you can only sort what you have saved by recently added or name and not the RELEASE DATE. Other than that it's very useful for streaming.
>>
it's good
>>
they have some rare jazz and classical albums that i don't find anywhere, even in SS, so i will say it's good
>>
i like it a lot, my only complaint is there are some glaring omissions to their catalogs
>>
its missing things obviously, but what it does has makes up for what it lacks. Getting spotify premium is one of the best things ive done for my music consumption
>>
File: 1464058132325.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464058132325.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>2x = 32 | x + 2000 = y
>not torrenting music
>>
I have Spotify++ and I like it but it's annoying having to reinstall every once in a while.
>>
its nice to be out and about and want to listen to an album and just be able to listen to it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.