[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of The Front Bottoms, if anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: self titled.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
self titled.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
What does /mu/ think of The Front Bottoms, if anything?
>>
I recognize they're shit but I like them sorta
>>
MY HEAD HAS THOUGHTS
>>
I kind of liked them at first but they got annoying fast.
>>
>>69195347
They were good until my exgf burned them out by making them the soundtrack of her life. Got back into them after she up and left, they're still pretty good to listen to from time to time. I really loved the new singles.
>>
>>69195347
Why did you post their worst album anon?
>>
>>69195347
some fag who sings about trying to seduce his dad by doing pushups. numale faggotry all around, pathetic band.
>>
They are kind of good the first time or two you listen to them, after that they become increasingly annoying after every listen. Just like almost every band that tries to combine pop-punk with emo.
>>
>>69196048
Incorrect
>>
>>69195347
>They are kind of good the first time or two you listen to them, af
One of the best Live Shows i've been to lately
>>
>>69195347
really good actually, their songwriting's simple but creative and catchy which I can get behind and their DIY atmosphere really helps the music feel genuine. Most recent album was way to overproduced though, leave it to Fueled By Ramen to ruin anything good
>>
>>69199493
Seconded
>>
I like the self titled and talon of the hawk, i don't enjoy the new one at all tho
>>
I like their first two albums. The instrumentation is nice and the vocals are interesting and memorable, both rhythmically and melodically. The lyrics remind me of when I was a dumb teenager, which makes me relate a lot and I think that's intentional. If the singer didn't sound like a drunk Tom DeLonge, they'd probably be more popular
>>
>>69199880
Are you talking about what everybody thinks their first two albums are or their actual first two albums
>>
>>69195347
>RIDING A MOTORCYCLE
>ACTING COOOL
i had no idea lyrics could be this cringey
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.