[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is he so objectively great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: drake[1].jpg (566KB, 1440x1455px) Image search: [Google]
drake[1].jpg
566KB, 1440x1455px
How is he so objectively great
>>
>>69191587

male drake stans are just bad as female beyonce fans

>how does drake slay this much yassss
>>
>>69191624
ive hated this idiot since day 1 when i heard him on a track with wayne. hate his voice and everything about him feels so fake.
>>
He's a good artist ain't he? Nothing was the same is his best album by far, with Pound Cake probably being his best song. Views was a bit too long but overall the standout tracks made it a worthy listen, though its better to put on when you're out with friends.
>>
So, is confirmed that he's bangin' Taylor Swift?
>>
>>69191976
Go to the hell chimera hater. You spend your whole life hate someones success.
You're pathetic. Hate in heart, you're pagan and will end in hell.

Drake is talented, makes hits and good pop rap/R&B songs

if you don't like him die slow depressedly
>>
>>69191587
i wanna hug him, i bet he smells great (no homo)
>>
I wanted to tell you express yourself
You aint gotta prove shit to no one but yourself

Drake says some real ass shit every now and then
>>
>>69191587
He's an excellent pop artist and singlehandedly changed the entire makeup of hip-POP.

As a rapper he's nowhere near the best, but nobody is on his level as far as reaching the amount of audiences he does. How can a dreadheaded drug dealer in Atlanta and white, suburban cheerleader in Arkansas both find common ground in one person's music? Only Michael Jackson was able to do that.
>>
Hotline Bling is the only decent track """""he""""" ever made (aka his writers and producers). He's just an obnoxious faggot who is heavily marketed
>>
>>69193160
Did you ever listen to the whole of Take Care?
>>69191976
That's part of the appeal.
>>69195472
I like Drake, but that's middle-school tier. Not that he shouldn't necessarily have included it, but to highlight in a thread like this is a bit...
>>
Ghostwriters
>>
IYRTITL is his best work
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.