[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do we think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: W0ChqqE.jpg (166KB, 1248x1872px) Image search: [Google]
W0ChqqE.jpg
166KB, 1248x1872px
what do we think
>>
>>69178403
KILL
>>
>>69178419
V MAIM
>>
>>69178403
She's good. However, for some reason her fans are the worst cancer that has been on this board for some time
>>
>>69180045
>fans
you mean, the fan
>>
>>69180085
there are many of us
>>
>>69180577
i know, but there's one guy in particular who's very aggressive in defending grimes. you'll see who i mean
>>
>>69180653
>one guy in particular who's very aggressive in defending grimes
i see who you mean, but i also defend my favourite artists every time when someone posts mean things about him or her
>>
>>69180653
judging by the absurd amount of autistic paragraph-long posts defending the mediocrity that is grimes, i think there's a handful of people who are like that.
>>
Why do female "indie" musicians feel the need to make themselves look like such hipsters in every photo?

I've never even heard any of Grimes' music, but that postmodern leprechaun getup makes me want to steer clear of any recorded material she ever shits out.
>>
>>69178403
amazingly mediocre
>>
>>69178403
http://sketchtoy.com/67664041
>>
>>69181781
>look like such hipsters
define what is "hipster look"?
she doesn't want to appeal to hipsters btw
>>
>>69181619
>the mediocrity that is grimes
pfffffffffffffffft. try a better argument next time, mkay?
>>
>>69181619
Clearly you underestimate the typing skills of some people on this board. Also, a person's distinctive writing style is much easier to detect when they write whole paragraphs at a time. Which is how we can tell that most of the verbage to which you are referring is actually the work of a single annoying (due to being always on attack mode) but actually well-meaning non-native-English-speaking Anon.

Identities might technically be anonymous here, but that doesn't mean a perceptive browser can't tell who is who.

>>69181882
I added some extra vibe for you.
>>
>>69181956
so, you're just browsing grimes threads all day long to spot "distinctive writing styles" like a fucking autist? you just spilled the beans.
>>
File: 1474674752913.png (30KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1474674752913.png
30KB, 500x548px
>>69178403
ugliest bitch alive
>>
>>69178403
Cute feet, would worship
>>
>>69182103
nigga
yo
hypnagogic pop
>>
>>69181781
They don't - hipsters (aka people who judge things based on secondary characteristics - eg. judging the subjective quality of music based purely on a musician's appearance) just have this overwhelming tendency to assume that everything everyone else does is a calculated attempt to curry their favor.

>>69182001
Pretty much - except for the whole autism part. I work in a research lab where we study how people's social interactions are affected by technology and the Internet. My continued involvement with this place amounts to little more than a casual exercise in ethnographic research methods. Like it or not, people who participate in discussions here are little more than pawns in a giant social experiment.
>>
>>69182285
>I work in a research lab where we study how people's social interactions are affected by technology and the Internet.
sure, sure. what a shitty excuse, neet. next time you're going to tell me you're working for nasa or at area 51.
>>
What the fuck is this thread
>>
>>69182285
yeah I doubt that you're just another loser
>>
>>69183154
Think what you like.

>>69182418
Well... not yet, at least.
>>
>>69181935
that wasn't an argument
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.