[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These lyrics were written by a 40 year old man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: JUST.jpg (113KB, 633x930px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
113KB, 633x930px
>Little gay-looking boy
>So gay I can barely say it with a straight face, looking boy
>You're witnessing a massacre, like you're watching a church gathering take place, looking boy
>"Oy vey, that boy's gay!", that's all they say, looking boy
>You get a thumbs up, pat on the back
>And a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
>Hey, looking boy! What you say, looking boy?
>I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
>>
W A S H E D U P
A
S
H
E
D

U
P
>>
>>69175596
god damnit lol thats a great point

i didnt understand why so many people liked mmlp2 and rap god. sslp is probably his only good album
>>
>>69176015
mmlp1 is his best...
>>
>>69175596
should have quit after MMLP tbqh
>>
Listen to better rappers, my man.
>>
>>69175596
Eminem is the most overrated rapper of all time.

Not sure what people see in him.
>>
>>69176043

should have quit after infinite tbqh
>>
>>69175596
>>"Oy vey, that boy's gay!"

Redpilled
>>
>>69176074
should have just not released anything tbqh
>>
At a pre-game a couple years ago, some Hispanic girls demanded I put on hip hop. I played Aesop Rock, and they complained he just sounded like Eminem. I put on the first Sage Francis album, and they complained he just sounded like Eminem. Then they complained De La Soul and Digable Planets sounded old. Finally I put on Earl Sweatshirt and everybody was super into it.

> tfw too autistic for society
> tfw I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>
>>69175596

alot of people are never the same after rehab

their dopamine levels and brain chemistry are so fucked up they are forever off
>>
>>69176125
>giving in to female demands

cuck
>>
>>69176125

is there any top acts that aren't super mainstream that are touring right now that i can see

>in houston
>>
>>69175596
his audience is still the same age, that's the important thing
>>
>>69175596
god he is awful
>sslp
ayyy im young and full of hate but im always darkly humorous
>mmlp
ay i kind of don't really like this fame shit but whatever i still hate people and love drugs
>tes
well now im grown I understand fame and i am ready for bigger and better things including an oscar!
>encore
AYYYY ILY DRUGS LOL ASS LIKE THAT
>relapse
AYYY RAPE AND LE FUNNY VOICE
>recovery
IM ANGRY RHYME DIME TIME LIME
>mmlp2
ugh remember that one good album i put out? SUMMA LUMMA DOOMA SOOOMA
>>
His feature on Medicine Man was good imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-s5zIw7Xts
>>
>>69176125
>Finally I put on Earl Sweatshirt and everybody was super into it.
0/10

try harder next time
>>
>>69176841
It's true, though. I played Chum. I guess people thought it was cool enough, or something, though I know none of them knew who it was
>>
>>69175596
OP is a gay looking boy
>>
>>69176015
MMLP1>Eminem Show>SSLP
>>
>>69175596
Eh, still top 15 rappers OAT.
And he's probably top 5 of the current mainstream rappers.
>>
>>69177688
You're talking on a rap standpoint, right? His music isn't as good as it was back in the day, but with the pen he's much better than he was previously. I wouldn't put him in top 15, probably around top 25-30 when you factor in music, subject, and lyrics.

Out of everything though, he's the most diverse rapper around, which is probably why people think he's the goat.
>>
>>69176125
What the fuck kind of people do you hang around where Earl is accepted as party music.
>>
>>69178238
Literally everywhere, 'alternative' music is the most mainstream shit among young people.
>>
File: polite advice.jpg (226KB, 686x1400px) Image search: [Google]
polite advice.jpg
226KB, 686x1400px
>>69176125

>Sage Francis
>Hip Hop

You actually wanted the people not to like hip hop I guess
>>
>>69177815
>he's the most diverse rapper around
how
>>
>>69175596

BUT SHE SMILED AT YOUUUUU BOYYYYYYY
>>
>>69175596
lol
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.