[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw too pleb to enjoy The Velvet Underground and Nico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
13KB, 216x233px
tfw too pleb to enjoy The Velvet Underground and Nico
>>
>>69166295
That is an advanced level of pleb. How'd you do it?
>>
>>69166295
>tfw too pleb to listen to radiohead
it just sounds like noise. what do i do?
>>
>>69166309
by being bored of most of the songs on it
>>
>>69166339
What do you normally listen to?
>>
>>69166317
Stop listening to Pablo honey
>>
>>69166295
dude, even my friend that digs fucking Bon Jovi loved TVU&N
>>
>>69166295
Pet Sounds for me
>>
>>69166339
Most of the songs are boring on it desu. The first half has some that are special. Especially when you find out the albums from like 1967 I think.
>>
>>69167894
excuse me but Heroin is on the b-side and that's the best song ever made
>>
I'm pretty pleb desu, but even I like VU and Nico
>>
>>69167817
not too sure how I'd answer this since I'm a bit new to music but so far my favorite bands are Broken Social Scene, Cocteau Twins, and Olivia Tremor Control
>>
>>69166317
Listen to the bends first, then the rest of the albums.
>>
>>69168127
Oh okay. Then it's perfectly fine to be bored of TVU&N. As fantastic as the album is for everything it influenced (including all your favorites), all music ever since that album has taken each aspect of a song and expanded on it further. Ex. the post-rock genre doing a lot more with the droneology Heroin introduced to popular music, shoegaze/dreampop have far more varied textures than tracks like Sunday Morning and Venus In Furs, etc.
>>
File: 1458062514558.jpg (66KB, 437x614px) Image search: [Google]
1458062514558.jpg
66KB, 437x614px
>tfw when to patrician to enjoy degenerate drug addict music
>>
you should, red velvet is really good
>>
>>69167894
wrong
>>
>>69166295
i once told my friend to try all tomorrow's parties

my friend tried and told me it fucking sucks

he was a good friend
>>
>he makes his mind up after one listen

you really are a pleb, son
>>
File: 1479613612221s.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1479613612221s.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>>69166295
tfw everyone else is pleb enough to enjoy The Velvet Underground and Nico
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.