[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Beats? I hear the Solo 2 is actually good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: beats-solo-2.jpg (664KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
beats-solo-2.jpg
664KB, 1920x1280px
Why do people hate Beats? I hear the Solo 2 is actually good.
>>
Because they're better ways to spend your slave money
>>
>>69164918
The solo is garbage and the solo 2 is a step above garbage. The bass isn't really punchy and removes any semblance of clarity and everything sounds muddy as fuck. I'd say they're worth $30 at most.
>>
>>69164926
So Beats are good?
>>
>>69164977
Yes
>>
>>69164918
Its a $250 headphones that give you the sound quality of a pair of warm/bass-heavy $100 headphones. You're essentially buying the brand name, but the Beats brand name itself is a meme so if you like Big Bang Theory and post Minions memes on facebook, then it might be for you.

They are not very comfortable, especially when you compare it to other headphones at the same price point.

Headphones I would recommend instead:
Marshall Major II
Bose QC 25
Sennheiser Momentum II
Audio Technica ATH-M50x
Either the Sony MDR 100aap (h.ear on) if you're on a tighter budget and want some nice colors to your headphones or the superior MDR 1A.

Take your pick. If you want a bassy sound, the MDR 1A and the Marshall Major II are good choices. If you want a more even and clearer sound, go with the Bose QC25 or the Sony MDR 100aap.
>>
Beats are fucking terrible. They exist for fashion, not sound quality. They're uncomfortably tight and they sound like shit because the bass is so high that it muddies everything else. May be okay if you only listen to hip hop, but for anything else, you can find much better quality for a fraction of the price. I'd rather listen to music from a $13 set of Koss KSC75 than these.

For the price of Solo 2, you could get a nice pair of Sennheiser or Grado phones that sound way better.
>>
File: 7039986_20151010150020_thumb.png (310KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
7039986_20151010150020_thumb.png
310KB, 600x367px
>>69165066
>MDR 100aap
So are these just colorful MDR-V6s?
>>
this seems like /g/ more thna /mu/
>>
>>>/g/
>>
>>69165066
m40x > m50x
>>
>>69164918
ok Jamal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.