[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P. Sharon Jones :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

R.I.P. Sharon Jones :(
>>
literally who

>inb4 muh funk
>>
>>69143748
maybe the grimes thread is more your speed
>>
>>69143748
delete this

turny might see
>>
File: personal.jpg (50KB, 640x794px) Image search: [Google]
personal.jpg
50KB, 640x794px
>>69143748

check out this picture I found of you
>>
RIP, very surprising, a great talent

also be surprised if any of you retards had even heard of her when you're not busy growing your neckbeard out to devin townsend and jizzing on anime statuettes
>>
Heard of her before but never checked out her stuff, where to start?
>>
Best guess for this image: Singer Sewing Machine
>>
/mu/ is filled with neckbeard retards and won't give a shit but this really sucks. huge talent. she's been fighting cancer for a long time but still awful news.
>>
>>69143669
fuuuuuck.

Fuck this fucking bullshit fucking fuck year
>>
>>69143894
100 days, 100 nights
>>
she was black who cares
>>
I knew she had cancer, so it's not really surprising
but damn, what a shit year :((
>>
>isnt on any /mu/core album

why should we care?
>>
>>69143748
this
>>
RIP Sharon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ouI5KcyHfE

She wasn't quite the figurehead for retro soul that Amy Winehouse was, but certainly a great figure in a great style in this century
>>
>>69144539
she couldn't be as mainstream as Amy because she was from an older generation (& couldn't appeal to teenageers) & wasn't as sexy desu. But she was truly talented.
>>
>>69144486
this

>Fantano never reviewed one of her album
good riddance
>>
>>69144539
she was far better singer imo
>>
F
>>
File: Christgau Sharon Jones.png (62KB, 1566x755px) Image search: [Google]
Christgau Sharon Jones.png
62KB, 1566x755px
>>
Alongside Andrew WK i have never seen a performer with so much joyous and infectious energy and that was when she was suffering bad. I regret not seeing her in her prime.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>69145106
What website was this copypasted from?
>>
Fuck this shitty white rockist board. If like Dave Lombardo died, we'd have 450 replies ITT.
>>
>>69145342
>Dave Lombard
literally who
>>
>>69145342
^this
>>
> press F to pay respects
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>69145342
>Dave Lombardo
whom?
>>
>>69143669
:(
>>
Saw her and the Dap Kings this past summer open for Tedeschi Trucks...They were smoking and she could flat out bring it. Sorry to hear the news
>>
Pancreatic cancer is also a pretty awful way to die too.
>>
R.I.P.
>>
>>69143669
FUGG
>>
Well this is a sorta awful way to be introduced to an artist, but hell it's one more modern soul act to look into. RIP
>>
>>69143748
fpbp
>>
>>69147239
F
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED TO SEE THEM LIVE
>>
>>69150023
too late
>>
>>69143669
Guess I'll have to check her out
>>
Real sad to see her go. Not just a great voice, but a great entertainer all round.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.