[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she still have some hits left under her sleeve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Or is it over for her?
>>
one more would be great
>>
File: hb_tb-18.jpg (333KB, 2306x2913px) Image search: [Google]
hb_tb-18.jpg
333KB, 2306x2913px
>>69129507

she needs to do another song like live to tell. collaborate with patrick leonard again.
>>
fave overlooked madonna song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJV29ZQIUhs
>>
>>69129507

I'm not even religious or culturally christian but that whore subverting christian imagery makes me rage.
>>
>>69129691
why
>>
>>69129744
It's incredibly disrespectful and makes me feel sick that one narcissistic person takes it upon themselves to turn thousands of years of work on purity and worship against itself because of her bitterness and corruption.

I'll trigger people here by saying that my family are muslim, although im atheist, and this would never happen this way round. She is knowingly attacking christianity and christians.
>>
>>69129861
>purity and worship
read: spooks
this type of subversion _is_ a type of cleansing. christiantiy was brute-forced upon europeans anyways lol
>>
>>69129861
>She is knowingly attacking christianity and christians.

She's from a Christian background she can do whatever she wants with her heritage.
>>
>>69129887

She's jewish, also it doesn't change the fact that it is sick and unappealing. It makes her very sinister and seem mentally unwell.
>>
>>69129874

Cleansing the image of christianity by associating it would vile promiscuity and cheap business and sex?

If you dont like christianity then dont be it = easy.
>>
>>69129911
She has embraced many religions during her lifetime. She was raised Italian Catholic.
>>
File: Madonna.jpg (37KB, 615x767px) Image search: [Google]
Madonna.jpg
37KB, 615x767px
>>
>>69129923
not the image of christianity, cleansing western culture of christianity though
there is literally nothing wrong with promiscuity
>>
>>69130134

> breaking pair bonding objectively leading to marriage failures
> sexual diseases through the roof
> confused paternity and collapse of nuclear family due to absent fathers and half siblings
> a obsession on hedonism and base desires over more constructive and noble human abilities

Look at american black culture to see where promiscuity leads you
>>
Madonna hasn't been good for nearly 2 decades.
>>
>>69129507
She's fucked producers for good tracks her whole life and no one wants to sex granny, so no.
>>
>>69130166
>constructive and noble
you had good idea up until this. ha ha.
>>
>>69131299
basically this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=xTILM4jbko0
>>
>>69130166
shocking meme actually
>>
>>69131496
fuck that interviewer is annoying
>>
>>69129507
She wants people to think she's still relevant, but she's not.
>>
>>69132462
her old stuff is
>>
>>69131221
>>69132462

t. Gagafags
>>
>>69132816
they're right though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.