[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun Kil Moon/Jesu is fucking awful live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (902KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
902KB, 3264x2448px
If not the worst show I've ever seen then definitely in the top 3. The first song was literally 40 minutes long and was just Mark Kozelek rambling about politics with a poem that rhymed like a 13 year old wrote it. An hour in like half the crowd left. One guy yelled "you're better than this!" at Justin and mark kept yelling at the crowd for not being into it. What a fucking asshole. Don't waste your money on this shit.
>>
>>69128703
Lol, have you listened to the album? It sucks, just like benji, i don't get why /mu/ dick rides mark like that. His earlier sun kil moon is goat and red house painters is great too. Benji is just lazy desu.
>>
>>69128703
>One guy yelled "you're better than this!" at Justin
he's really not though
his last good release was in 2006
>>
two washed up hacks, one recording project
>>
>>69128770
agree
>>
>>69128703
Poor Mark, idiots like you wouldn't even show up at his show if it weren't for pitchfork.
>>
>>69128801
mark peaked on ghosts and jesu peaked on self titled so yeah
>>
>>69128785
Uh wtf last year's two godflesh albums were awesome and so was this new collaboration

That's incredibly embarrassing for the person who yelled that.
>>
>>69128916
I got to go for free so I figured id check it out, wasn't expecting much but holy shit this sucked. I thought it was going to be a Jesu set and a sun kil moon set. I know Mark's shtick is liking old boxers and shit but he was literally just saying stuff like "evander Holyfield is a good man... Cus d'amato trained mike Tyson..." during his shitty poetry jam. I can't tell if he was drunk or just doesn't give a shit anymore and thinks it's funny to troll people dumb enough to pay money to see him perform.

I just wanted to hear Salvador Sanchez.
>>
>>69129198
Sorry 2014
>>
>>69129209
Dumbass so who the fuck are you to judge. Not their fault you have your head up your ass.
>>
>>69129232
>t. mark
>>
>>69129245
Their albums been out for like 8 months at least. Only someone completely uninvolved wouldnt know about it aka head up the ass

Shows are first and foremost a celebration of the music not an introduction. Thinking nk it was a shitty introduction while having shitty expectations whoopty shit
>>
>>69129209
So you went to the concert but didn't like that they played stuff from their album instead of old songs? Sounds really stupid and immature senpai
>>
>>69129308
I wasn't expecting like napalm death and New Jersey but they played for over three hours and have one record out so...
>>
>>69129849
yeah that's what they do
>>
>sunshine in chicago really makes me sad
>my band played here a lot in the 90s when we had lots of female fans
>and fuck they all were cute
>now I just sign posters for guys in tennis shoes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.