[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /mu/'s opinion of John Maus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: John-Maus-007.jpg (41KB, 556x314px) Image search: [Google]
John-Maus-007.jpg
41KB, 556x314px
What's /mu/'s opinion of John Maus?
>>
>>69120183
alt right meme musician
>>
>>69120183
Fuck this neo-nazi cunt
>>
fuck off anthony
>>
>>69120203
>>69120212
what did he say?
>>
ist ist ist ist ist ist ist bigot
>>
he self identifies as a Marxist
>>
His music is pretty nice but Ariel Pink does a better job.
His interviews are awesome.
>>
Great and totally not alt-right or even right-wing at all.
>>
I love listening to him speak. His interviews really show what an out-there guy he is. His music is great also.
>>
An absolute shame he hasn't released any new music since 2011.

Truly one of the greats.
>>
i hope this MDE alt right shit is all some long ruse but i know it isn't at all

we'll see in world peace 2 if/whenever
>>
The fuck are you on about guys? I would have assumed he is marxist or some shit
>>
>>69122433
We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves is a Marxist quote
>>
We Must Become Pitiless is one of the best albums I've ever heard
>>
HACK
A
C
K
>>
>>69120183
>thread about musician I haven't heard about
>oh this looks cool, I should check it out, maybe I'll find some new music
>majority of posts are shitposts about his political stances
>no actual discussion about the artist or his music
seriously guys fuck off to >>>/pol/
>>
>>69123002
>he hasn't heard of john maus
>>
>>69123002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
his most popular song is a cover
>>
he's literally goes fucking insane for his shows, seriouslly hits himself as hard as he can to pump himself up. incredible. i had the privelage of seeing hime perform twice in two days, i'll never forget
>>
>>69124289
You better cherish those moments you lucky bastard.
>>
best alt right musician working today
>>
>>69120183
I like that song hey moon
>>
>>69120244
he performed on mde presents world peace, an """alt-right""" show
>>
>>69126599
fucking scum bag. Can't believe he supports a rascist, xenophobic, homophobic candidate
>>
>>69120244

The dude literally talks about critical theory and adorno at the drop of a hat

he is definitely not alt right
>>
Do you guys think he cared about the "deeper meaning" of the mde skit he appeared or did he just want to appear on tv?
>>
>>69126700
are you hoping that he didn't? the show wasn't even that "alt-right," it was more just anti-establishment. sam said on reddit that he was very interesting to talk to, take that as you will
>>
>>69120203
>>69120212
He's a far-leftist, you retards
Have you ever even heard him speak?
>>
Sam talked about being cool with lefties as long as they used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions in his latest video, Maus isn't automatically a ebil bigid because he went on his show.
>>
>>69126616

I think it's absurd that we have a celebrity president, but I like this meme
>>
>>69126756
I don't think the show is alt right either. I meant that John Maus is way into philosophical stuff, and I wonder if he thought the skit was dumb or if it actually had anything to say.

Also, I'd love to hear sam hyde in full troll mode having a conversation with john maus
>>
>>69126616
he doesnt. but b8 i guess
>>
>>69120183
but what will happen after he dies?
>dead maus
>>
>>69126931
I think maus and ariel pink are interested in provocateurs, causing inner conflict through art. The fact that so many people hate the provocative nature of the alt right is what is probably most interesting to them
>>
pitiless censors is my fave synthpop album of this decade, and all his music from last decade as well as his compilation are very much worth checking out.

funmode: read his dissertation, I have trouble understanding it

>>69124289
when he eventually comes out with another album, I will see him live
>>
>>69126968
yeah b8
>>
>>69126931
sam only trolls ppl dumber than him.
>>
>>69120183
he's a genius, and very well read. man crush
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.