[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so fucking right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What went so fucking right?
>>
Spit out the Bone.
>>
>>69120407
This. It's the only truly great song on the album.
The rest is either good, average, or just plain mediocre.
>>
They paid homage to their old music while evolving their sound into something truly unique
>>
Kekadoodledu

Halo
Spit
Revenge
Now that we're dead

At this point, is there any reason to not name James the fucking god of all music?
>>
>>69119989
that Am I Savage breakdown riff tho

as if I needed another proof that James and Pepper Keenan need to do a collab
>>
>>69121888
>while evolving their sound into something truly unique

no, its the same old shit that they used to do in the 80s just with a higher budget.

I feel like there just giving the fans something to make them happy by doing the same old shit, which is fine, but boring af.

Also james lyrics are so shit.
>>
>>69119989
without being a hipster or whatever, my favorite albums of Metallica are St Anger and Death Magnetic. I don't particularly like spit out the bone (maybe ill come around to it later), and my favorite song right now is Dream No More, am i seriously the only one who isn't holding on to the thrashy 80's Metallica?
>>
>>69122685
>favorite is St.Anger

Man don't lie to seem cool the songwriting on St.Anger is atrocious.
>>
Is it bad that i despise Metallica?

I don't really have a good reason to other than the fact that i can't stand those people that wear ironic Metallica t-shirts, and that I used to listen to them as a kid, but now find them shittier compared to other trash metal bands such as Slayer
>>
>>69122685
I don't hold onto it either

In fact if you pulled the best of Load and Reload, it would be my favorite Metallica album

I don't really get why people keep bothering themselves with the band if they have been hating it for 25 years
>>
>>69122712
Im a guitar player so i've never really payed attention to lyrics only just how it "sounds to my ear overall, and Frantic and St. Anger have really cool riffs. I like Whiplash and Hardwired now and then but im not of fan of James just riding the low string and throwing in chords and making it a 7 minute song. The chorus of Dream No More and Cyanide are just orgasmic to me however.
>>
>>69122805
Yeah it just seems like The consensus of YouTube comments is that they want a Master Of Puppets/Black Album/etc every album cycle. God forbid they don't experiment.
>>
>>69122743
>Slayer better than Metallica

t.edgelord
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.