[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they the ultimate nu male band?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mountaingoats00891.jpg (184KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
mountaingoats00891.jpg
184KB, 1024x682px
Are they the ultimate nu male band?
>>
*nu metal
>>
hail satan
>>
at least they haven't changed their name to MG because they don't want to offend goats
>>
>>69102351
kek
>>
>>69102351
Still find myself thinking about that every time I start listening to AJJ. Makes it really strange, given most of their music, that they would be afraid of offending people.
>>
If only there was a way to average out the distances between their eyes.
>>
>>69104273
I thought it was a joke.
>>
So many other bands you could call nu male. The Mountain Goats did nothing wrong.
>>
no there were a handful formed after them
>>
>>69104292
thank god, i knew i wasn't the only one that thought darnielle was a freakish looking mother fucker
>>
>>69102351
Well there is this...

>"I honestly don't want to play Going to Georgia ever again. I really confronted my old catalog because I began getting more and more engaged with my feminism, and I think Going to Georgia is a bullshit song. Bottom line: I know it's got a nice melody, and it's got a cool vibe, but that dude is bullshit and I don't want to be involved with him anymore."
--John Darnielle
>>
>>69104351
Even if I didn't like their music I could never hate them because John had a hard life and seems like a sweetie.
>>
File: Vampire-Weekend-2013.jpg (46KB, 641x426px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire-Weekend-2013.jpg
46KB, 641x426px
>>69102119
>>
>>69104273
i do remember that when their live album came out and everyone still liked them when they played we didn't come here to rock they said 'balls' instead of 'cunt'. didn't realize that was a move to be less offensive until now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.