[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAW thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: flstudio.jpg (191KB, 1200x643px) Image search: [Google]
flstudio.jpg
191KB, 1200x643px
>implying /mu/ isn't autistic

What DAW does this board use?

I've been messing with FL Studio for over two years on and off and each time feel retarded. I am just unable to put my thoughts into the program.

Please help.
>>
It's not the DAWs fault. It's yours. Stop making excuses and learn discipline.
>>
>>69101519
How about not messing with it on and off? Get the user manual and go through it, page by page, and learn it all.

DAW's aren't some magic thing that you sneeze at and suddenly you have great music, you have to spend a serious amount of time learning how they work.
>>
>>69101559
>>69101594
hey you stupid fucking nogs, I am not blaming FL Studio for anything, it was a sidenote.

I am just interested in what /mu/ cucks use and which DAW you guys think is best
>>
>>69101559
>>69101594
just help the guys out instead of being fags

I personally use Ableton, but like the layout and workflow of FL Studio more
>>
Ableton because it came with some hardware I bought. I like it but Reaper was more intuitive for the kind of music I make, I can't stand the nagware though
>>
>>69101737
thanks, why do you use Ableton?

and why are other DAWs worse???
>>
>>69101748
How does it compare with other DAWs?
>>
>>69101519
I cant fucking stand Ableton, and people who use it suck huge cock holy fuck
>>
>>69101791
It's pretty cool for experimenting/improvising with different parts in a nonlinear way.

I mostly just use DAWs as tape recorders/to keep my hardware sychronized through MIDI while multitracking so that's not why I use it, but it can do the linear thing too. Built in effects/timestretch/tempo sync are rad as well
>>
>>69101519
Logic X. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing.
>>
Sony Acid.

FL Studio and Ableton are great to learn on, but they aren't really serious tools for serious producers.
>>
>>69102267
kek
>>
Find the DAW that works for your workflow they all are similar.
>>
File: 1479265094688.png (61KB, 264x376px)
1479265094688.png
61KB, 264x376px
>>69101816
lol
>>
reason lol
>>
Max/MSP
>>
Reaper. I don't really care for FL Studio; the workflow is kind of retarded.
>>
>cant find ableton torrent
>tried to download torrent and install
>shit didnt work and pretty sure had some virus bullshit

anyone gotta ableton torrent?
>>
>>69101519
FL is very non linear for a daw. you should maybe try logic or ableton its more straightforward about whats happening in the song
>>
>>69102953
what.cd does
>>
>>69102979
can you elaborate? i think i get what you mean, but not quite sure
>>
File: DAW.png (389KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DAW.png
389KB, 1366x768px
fucking end me
>>
>>69101519
FL Studio, I was surprised at how noob friendly the program is.
>>
>>69103221
of course, i dont have that shit :( all i checked was piratebay and some reddit piracy board desu

>>69103233
FL is just weird with tracks and the playlist imo. Ableton and Logic is more straightforward like your track goes here, its connected to here, bus goes there. and the automation is 1 click away right on the tracks.

its just personal preference though, ive seen crazy edm shit on FL, and metro boomin uses that look what he did.
>>
>>69103334
just do the interview then. it isn't hard if you study.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.