[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get more groceries get eaten What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Twin_fantasy.jpg (57KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Twin_fantasy.jpg
57KB, 700x700px
>get more groceries get eaten

What did he mean by this?
>>
Humans "get more groceries" so they can stay alive.
All groceries do is "get eaten".
>>
>>69097964
Its a comment on the stark differences between different forms of life in the universe. Some exist to survive, some exist just to service others.
>>
>I pretended I was drunk when I came out to my friends
>I never came out to my friends, when we were all on Skype
>>
>>69098651
he gay
>>
i fucking love twin fantasy
>>
so how did this guy get big again? did he spam on this very board?
>>
>>69099179
Same. Not a wasted moment
>>
>>69098016
>>69097964
Got it. Thanks!
>>69099179
Yes, it was a great album, now one of my all time favorites!
>>
>>69097925
I took it as a line expressing frustration with routine that transitions into a line describing desire for physical intimacy (get eaten by the ones you love)
You know, the kind of feelings you feel after a break up which is what the song is about
>>
File: a2814586335_10.jpg (151KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2814586335_10.jpg
151KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>69100861
Oh my god you're right, wow i can really relate to that
>>
>>69099214
making some great albums
>>
>>69101651
Hi Will. Internet album sales dropping?
>>
what's he saying at the end of famous prophets (minds)?
>>
>>69097925
It's a comparison to being gay.
>Get more groceries,
meaning, being the assertive or dominant one, and
>Get eaten
meaning to be the one who services the dominant one.
>>
>Thank god for the little things
>And fuck god that they're little things

Is this the best moment on the album?
>>
The last 45 seconds of the album are the greatest recorded piece of music to exist don't fucking fight me on this
>>
>>69100861
OP here, I like that interpretation too, thanks for your input!
>>
>>69103122
It's one of the best for sure!
>>
>>69097964
Actually, it's just a vore thing. will's a gay furry with a vore fetish. That whole song's about being eaten by his dogfriend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.