[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Ariana Grande?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What does /mu/ think of Ariana Grande?
>>
>>69091798
>/mu/
>>
She worked hard sucking cock to get where she is. I can respect that.
>>
She's a whore.
>>
Her music is awful, shes bae tho
>>
Very mediocre body of work tbqh
>>
>>69091798
Some good tracks on the new album, especially Greedy
>>
She had to go to work everyday and get molested by Dan Schneider so I can't hate
>>
>>69091798
Ugly cunt, looks twelve.
>>
Why is she not chained to my bed
>>
i would kiss her butt
>>
>>69092672
She hasn't looked 12 since she before she started a music career.
>>
She has some very nice feet
>>
I've only heard her singles but actually do enjoy them as far as pop music goes, I never listen to that type of stuff but there's much worst then her.
>>
literally the cutest girl ever 10/10
>>
File: arianna.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arianna.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>tfw all I want for christmas is an Ari
>>
she's a cutie and a sweetie
>>
>>69092367
>>69092712
>>69092731
>>69092775
>>69092793
>>69092939
>>69093019
>>69093073
she's a bland and boring basic bitch 2bh
>>
>>69093630
she's a SWEETIE and a CUTIE
>>
Those nudes were def her.
>>
>>69091798
She´s a great singer. Probably the best in terms of technique of billboard top 100 right now. A pity that artistically her work is pretty shitty. Hope she get´s bored of doing the same shit in some years if she ain´t forgotten and starts doing something more creative. Oh and also, would definetly bang best loli in pop today.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.