[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else noticed how /mu/core has been climbing higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470391846946.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470391846946.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Has anyone else noticed how /mu/core has been climbing higher on RYM charts? I have been on the site for over 4 years and I clearly did.

>OK Computer wasn't cemented as #1 and the places were switching between Revolver, TVU, DSOTM, OKC and Abbey Road
>Kid A was 20th instead of 5th
>Loveless was also like 30th place while now it's 8th
>Pixies weren't in top 20
>ITAOTS was 80th and now it's 23rd
>Same for LYSF which was like 60th
>Funeral and Disintegration weren't even in top 50 either
>Nevermind was barely in top 100
>Sonic Youth was also way lower
>Same for The Bends and Sigur Ros
>Endtroducing and Dummy were inn like 90th places
>Spiderland and Madvillain weren't even in top 100
>MBDTF wasn't even close to attacking top 100

And so on
>>
rym is full of autists. seriously. autists in the truest sense.
>>
>Nevermind was barely in top 100
>implying Nevermind is /mu/core

>MBDTF wasn't even close to attacking top 100
MBDTF was also only 2 years old
>>
>>69091363
Which of those albums do you have a problem with?
>>
>>69090987
the real question is what were the albums in the first places then?
>>
It's actually kind of crazy to think about the fact that /mu/ is one of the biggest homes on the internet for actual music fans. Through all the shit memes, this place is actually somewhat influential.
>>
>>69091455

nothing he said implied he had a problem with any of those albums

i think you might be an autist
>>
>>69090987
Of those only OKC, Kid A, Loveless, ITAOTS, LYSF and MBDTF are /mu/core
>>
>>69092709
Others are sub /mu/core though
>>
>>69092743
>critically acclaimed albums spanning multiple decades, lauded well before 4chan was even founded
>IT'S ALL /mu/CORE YOU GUYS
>>
>>69092766
Oh come on, there's thousands upon thousands of massively acclaimed albums out there, /mu/core claims a very specific subset of them.
>>
>>69092743
It's called p4k-core
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.