[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you were never cool and that music is like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ajRGlZD.png (262KB, 408x404px) Image search: [Google]
ajRGlZD.png
262KB, 408x404px
>tfw you realize you were never cool and that music is like 90% social and you'll never make it
>tfw you are 30 and are ready to become a dad rocker and pursue music as "just a hobby"
>tfw no one wants to jam with you and no one you know has the cuts to be a career musician
>tfw you have no face
>>
>>69089314
>feels faggotry
kys honestly
>>
>>69089341
if you want my come back look in your mother's mouth
>>
>>69089416
damn...
>>
>>69089416

gddamn nigga
>>
>>69089457
hahahahha thanks but that's really detracting from the original sentiment of my post
>>
that's a top tier doggo
>>
>>69089540
i think you mean he's a big pupper
>>
>>69089314

Don't worry pupper, things will turn out fine.
>>
>>69089572
Yeah, I just remember being a teenager and thinking I would "make it" one day, and having to relinquish that dream is bittersweet. Liberating on one hand, a bit defeating on the toher.
>>
>>69089595

Just go for it anyway, besides your life there isn't really anything you could lose.
>>
>>69089314
>tfw no one wants to jam with you and no one you know has the cuts to be a career musician
I thought they were called chops e.g. You don't have the chops to cut it as a career musician.

maybe thats why no one wants to jam with you
>>
>>69089613
i meant to type "guts"
>>
>>69089608
I have tried so many times to go for it, but every time I try jam with people they always end up flaking out. I have been in a few bands in the past that were really solid, but for like 5 years, just nothing. Can't even finish a song with anyone. If I found other people that were willing I'd totally go for it!

Because going solo is depressing AF
>>
>>69089627

I don't know you so the only thing I can do is tell you what I'd do. Try doing it solo while looking for other people. Giving up would seem way too depressing for me. Just look at James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem. His success came also pretty late.
>>
>>69089620
I don't know why but I believe you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.