[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oblivion Access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: oblivion access.jpg (367KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion access.jpg
367KB, 1200x1200px
What do you guys think about it?
>>
his best work
>>
Kinda corny at times but overall one of my favorite releases of last year
>>
>>69088865
magnum opus
masterpiece
>>
>>69089650
>Kinda corny at times but overall one of my favorite releases of last year
This desu
>>
one of the best things I've ever listened to. unbelievably beautiful
Wish it got more appreciation
>>
>>69088865
I thought it was great. Quite different from his previous albums, especially MTI; a lot more brooding and melancholic as opposed to the anger/thuggishness of MTI and his singles, and overall very interesting. Excellent production as usual, the man knows how to juggle samples like no other.
>>
Btw Ugly just released a re/pre-recording of the song Opposite Lanes, and it's amazing (slightly better than the one of the album imho).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPb8w-Vc56w
>>
Very very good
>>
is LUM 100% out of the game? or is he doing a death grips (calling quits but still putting out music in the end)?
>>
>>69091410
He's still producing for other artists, and he just released >>69091063
>>
File: vape.jpg (56KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
56KB, 1024x536px
I fell apart and took my mind with me.I have been barely sustaining My pain just marinating.I fell apart and took my mind with me.just a Ghost cloaked in lies with a broken spine.I fell apart and took my mind With me.just an unrecognizable creature caught under an avalanche I fell apart and took my mind with me.my presence unnerving.I’m a Shadow always lurking.surrounded by death.even the towel rack Reminds me of the handles pallbearers grip tightly on the way out of Church.what they use to lift you up into the back of that hearse.I see A woman tighten grip on her purse.can’t be offended.she doesn’t Know my intentions.she imagines the worse.around here.the Conditions severe.around here.you tightrope between detachment And fear.between the shattered fragments of existence that collapse And appear.never changes.just exacerbates depression deeper year And year.pain weaving in.pain weaving out.heartworms.sharp turns Sparse words.scars burns.I spent a long time dying.don’t wake me up Yet.public executions.you’ll never see me upset.force-fed myself with Blow but now I settle for sedatives.no longer in the street.I belong in The crevices.positively negative.popular I’ve never been.hard to be a Person when you lack the metal requisites.emotionally deficit Consumed with all the wretchedness.not optimist or pessimist.my Politics are in exodus.spouting countless fountains out while drowning In the brine.my life’s the foulest algorithm science can't define.they Trap you in these systems that are phallic in design.because they fuck You in the mind.boy.they fuck you all the time.I fell apart and took My mind with me.being strung up at the ligaments with cultural Derivatives.I fell apart and took my mind with me.pronounced dead By a nemesis.a doubt with a benefit.I fell apart and took my mind with Me.just a cluster of atoms thrust deep in a chasm.I feel apart and now Your mind is with me.smoke in your eyes.the worlds a joke in disguise.

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>69088865
Very focused effort. This release raised the bar for the entire hip hop genre in my mind. Lil Ugly Mane pulled this album off with such tact with lyrics that you can continuously find new meaning in the more you listen.
>>
>>69091410
Secret Circle
>>
i only thought it was OK at first and only really liked Opposite Lanes but songs like Collapse and Appear really grew on me
>>
evidence that LUM is the most artistically talented and visionary man to have ever dipped his feet into 'internet' rap

unfortunately his productions always seem to be lacking something and this would have been more impactful if it came right after MTI
>>
>>69091491
feels fucking bad man
>>
>>69093603
Exactly this
>>
>>69091491
>Damn
>>
Really edgy throughout and pretty corny a lot of the time but very diverse musically and overall just fantastic
>>
>>69088865
>hey that artwork + title-compilation seems really cool, have to check it out
>it's fucking rap
>>
I was convinced ugly mane is the best musician of the 21st century before I heard this album.

Nothing changed after I listened to this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.