[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone listen to this? it's so much better than the original.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

anyone listen to this? it's so much better than the original.
>>
What is this im intrigued
>>
>>69086060
someone edited the original TLOP and completely improved upon it.
>>
google shows nothing
>>
>>69086060
The Life Of Paul mega

https://mega.nz/#!U95jgZCQ!ofcpsJawOmIIIDXflPDLN9f2W6piKHQJBUr1nG0ZSRQ
>>
File: yeezy couches.jpg (551KB, 2048x858px) Image search: [Google]
yeezy couches.jpg
551KB, 2048x858px
I thought it was really cool. Some of the songs sound better with the longer samples and it really changes the pace of the record.

Also, is the synth part at the end of FML from something? I've been trying to figure that out.
>>
>>69086364
i think it was from a demo of FML not sure though
>>
>>69086397
Ah you're definitely right.

Also what are other people's favourite tracks? Personally I think Highlights, Real Friends, and NMPILA all sound better on this than on the actual album
>>
It needlessly adds onto the songs. The point of sampling the way that Kanye does is that he takes parts of songs and creates completely different melodies out of those pieces. Just playing the original record straight into the sample kinda misses the point of it.
>>
>>69086443
I've strangely fallen in love with the intermission; hated it before, hated the meme it created too. but i'll be damned if paul's silver surfer intermission didn't leave me wanting more
>>
>>69086457
Yea his creative methods behind all of his albums are what makes each so unique, but this project is still pretty cool for a fan-made one.

>>69086463
And I love what he did to that track actually too haha, giving the intermission an intro and a beat made it a little less annoying
>>
>>69086443
I think waves and famous got so much better.
>>
>>69086131
thanks, liking this more already
>>
>>69086044
who made this
>>
>>69086044
I can't tell if people actually liking this or it's just an online marketing ruse.
>>
>>69087194
My aoty unironically.
Made a potentially 10/10 album a legitimate 10/10
>>
>>69086044
i like it more than the official release, but feel like a loser youknowwhatimean, this isn't how kanye intended it
>>
>>69087319
tlops problem wasn't that it was too short.
>>
So much samefag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.