[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great bands or artists that are relatively little know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-XTC_Drums_and_Wires.jpg (13KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-XTC_Drums_and_Wires.jpg
13KB, 220x220px
I'll start pic related
>>
>>
Mansun. Pic related is a great album
>>
>>69082264
Great album
>>
>>69082107
I feel like most dads know who XTC are, not that that's a bad thing in this case
>>
>>69082107
everyone and their mother knows XTC. play Senses Working Overtime for them and they'll start dancing
>>
>>69082107
>pic related
lol what
>>
For fuck's sake, can we just have a full fledged XTC thread for once?
>>
>>69082107
Reel by Reel is such a god damn catchy song on that. Helicopter, Roads Girdle the Globe, Outside World, it's all good.
>>
File: 51or3e7JgmL.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51or3e7JgmL.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>
R. Stevie Moore is the cream of the crop as far as obscure artists go
>>
>>69082107
Definitely unknown for a lot of people. I've heard of them referred to as "a musician's band," the more musically inclined know of them but not a ton of people.

>>69082874
>>69082903
Nope. But I've the misfortune of being in Arkansas. My mom's heard *of* them but hasn't heard there stuff. And that was just because she was deployed in the UK around '79-early 80s.

>>69083125
That is the way or Scissor Man for me. But they're all good. I can't think of a bad song they've done.
>>
>>69084219
I'm surprised to hear that. My Dad has spent all his life in a more rural part of Michigan and he owns several of their albums on cassette or CD.

>>69083125
I like Statue of Liberty a lot, and their whole first album really.
>>
>>69084317
It was a surprise to me too to hear my mom say she wasn't too familiar with them. She has a decent CD collection (had records too but most of her stuff got lost in the chaos of two divorces). I guess they just flew under her radar, like they did with a bunch of people.

Wish I could say why they're not really known around here, but I wasn't around till after Nonsuch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.