[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it gonna take to get a Stooges thread going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ron.jpg (224KB, 1273x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ron.jpg
224KB, 1273x1600px
What's it gonna take to get a Stooges thread going?
>>
handjob
>>
>>69082056
put on an oculus rift, jerk yourself off and pretend it's me
>>
>>69082086
that's not a handjob ray and u know it

2nd album > s/t by a hair
>>
>rock music

How about I bash a lamp over your stupid empty head, dumbass?
>>
>>69082153
I've started to really dig into the first record recently. But Fun House is by far their best. Have you ever listened to the bands the Asheton brothers were in after The Stooges?
>>
>>69082204
not really, what u recommend
>>
>>69082242
I mean none of it's as good as the Stooges but Ron was in a version of Destroy All Monsters and The New Order (not that fag band from the UK). Scott was in Sonic's Rendezvous Band
>>
>>69082242
New Order https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rtEZ-6_Xoc

SRB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLAzfj4VrQ
>>
>>69082490
noice, srb sounds sweet, dunno abt new order though
>>
>>69083101
Yeah haha. None of it compares to the first 2 Stooges records
>>
>>69082204
I disagree.
Funhouse is a great album but in my opinion Raw Power is their best studio album.

If you can find it you should also listen to the deluxe two album re-issue of Metallic K.O. which is allegedly the LAST Stooges show in the 1970s.

You might also like Kill City which isn't really a Stooges album but has James Williamson on guitar.

Although it was supposed to be a demo and never was supposed to be released to the general public I think it's a good way to bridge the gap between The Stooges and Iggy's solo career. This was just when he got out of rehab and before he collaborated with David Bowie.
>>
>>69083266
Why do you think Raw Power is the best?
>>
>>69083303
There simple words: SEARCH AND DESTROY!
>>
>>69084223
Does it not being the same band not bother you?
>>
Iggy Death when?
>>
they have 3 albums and they're all great.
what more is there to discuss?
>>
>>69084590
There's a lot to discuss. Members were in other bands blah blah fuckin blah
>>
>>69084603
What other bands have their members been in?
>>
>>69085361
The New Order, Destroy All Monsters, Dark Carnival, Sonic's Rendezvous Band, New Race
>>
>>69084430

three years after bowie

who left
us
three years after lou
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruqmemgLc2E

who watching?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.