[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: a0915331079_10.jpg (263KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0915331079_10.jpg
263KB, 1200x1200px
>>
I want to fuck Elias
>>
>>69078144
When did Viper turn into a hot Danishman?
>>
>>69078144
i only listened 2 times so far but i liked it
>>
Album's really good, best thing he's ever done

>>69078192
This
>>
>>69078192
This, but I'm not even (that) gay
>>
>>69078768
>not gay
>wants to fuck a man
hmm
>>
>>69078871
If you liked only one song of a band it wouldn't make you a fan of the band in general
>>
>>69078144
It's great
>>
>>69078144
very good. I hope to see them again. saw iceage a couple years ago and got to say hi to band.
>>
It's really good, but I'm pissed that they aren't coming to Canada on the tour for it

Saw them live when they were touring for Plowing into the Field of Love, and hung out with them cause they stayed at my friend's house while they were in town.
>>
Soft 6, light 7. Trans-
>>
I love it but I still think New Brigade is the best they've ever done. Every single song on that album is so catchy and memorable, I really hope they'll do something like that again soon, but I doubt it'll ever happen

also this >>69078192
>>
File: elias.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
elias.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>69078192
who doesn't tho
>>
>>69080342
new brigade was really a one-time thing. it's the most youthful album i've ever heard, and you can't get youth back.
>>
It's a lot better than World. I love Lion's Den, and Heart Of Life has a great vocal performance. I think Elias is still searching for that originality to separate this from Iceage but this was definitely a step in the right direction. 7/10
>>
>>69080363
Damn he a qt
>>
A discount version of The Cure no idea why the melon likes this
>>
complete shit i love it
>>
>>69078205
underrated post
>>
way better than his debut, he's finally got a sound of his own
>>
>>69081997
how does it sound like the cure (except for the bassline in heart of life)

>>69082892
you know it's a band and not just elias right
>>
>>69082932
Idk I thought the vocals were really channeling Robert Smith
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.