[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's good music to listen to while reading the trial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 71xqWlWJ0+L.jpg (133KB, 884x1374px) Image search: [Google]
71xqWlWJ0+L.jpg
133KB, 884x1374px
what's good music to listen to while reading the trial?
>>
hmm
>>
A 1950s office ambient recording
>>
Literally any other answer besides Josef K is wrong.
>>
I find music with vocals to be incredibly distracting while reading.
>>
>dude look me i read shitty entry-level overrated garbage
how kafkaesque

also, reading while listening to music is for fucking posseurs.
>>
>>69077939
You shouldn't listen to music and instead focus on the writing.
>>
>>69078480
>>69078480
>dude look at me I have ostentatiously contrarian opinions on well established classics, this proves how literary and intelligent+1 I am than everyone else!!!

You sound like a truly insufferable person to be around.

OP, ideally you should be reading it in silence. Any form of music will reduce your concentration and you'll miss out on some delicious Kafka.

If you have to listen to something, try very light drone, or like one of those 9+ hour "sounds of fans whirring" mixes on YouTube.
>>
>>69078823
Not him but Kafka is overrated tryhard hack
>>
>>69078823
Kafka is overrated.
His only good story is Hunger Artist.
>>
>>69078480
>also, reading while listening to music is for fucking posseurs.
Literally this. Why would you? Its so obviously used for image since you're inserting so much unnecessary shit.

>>69077939
What was the point of this post? "I'll impress everyone on mu with Kafka X)" no seriously you could have just said "when reading"

This is how posers are made, or furthered at least. I strongly suggest a noose to the jeck
>>
>>69078873
All the /lit/-/mu/ crossposters know Kafka and The Trial, if OP really wanted to do this wouldn't he namedrop someone less known
>>
>thinks he's patrician for reading old books
>wants to dilute the experience with music
ho boy
>>
>>69078873
>What was the point of this post? "I'll impress everyone on mu with Kafka X)" no seriously you could have just said "when reading"
You know it really makes me sad for humanity when human beings say things this stupid. It just shows that you know nothing going into the situation and you're willing to dump the first stupid thought that comes from your head, probably because you had a boring or stressful day at work and you like the release of being able to go home and just say something stupid. You wouldn't say this if you were right in front of me in person, this isn't how human beings actually behave. No one ever has the audacity to say things like this in person, which I suppose is good and I suppose is bad because you can't really talk about music and books with people in person the way you can online.

Oh, I should mention, because I forgot to explain why I am asking for recommendations for this particular book. I am looking for recommendations for this particular book because I want music that fits the atmosphere of the book.
>>
>>69079015
>so stupid that you need music to induce an atmosphere
Reading isn't for you, kiddo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.