[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a patrician has their own taste true or no true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1465528120130.png (811KB, 636x509px) Image search: [Google]
1465528120130.png
811KB, 636x509px
>a patrician has their own taste

true or no true
>>
But, should he seek for validation? Even care for it?
>>
Why won't CLT come back ;_;
>>
It's true, but it has to be good taste for him to be patrician. A normie can also have his own taste.
>>
There's so much human beings on this planet that being ''authentic'' is an absurd idea. There's only one thing you can attribute to a ''good taste'' and it's having listened to a lot of music. That's how you can gauge how well an album did by comparing it to other albums. The more music you know the more precise and supported you're opinion will be.

If you step out of the box though you'll see that it's only entertainment and the person with the greatest taste in music will never get the same respect as a doctor or someone who does actual good to humanity.
>>
>>69078308
>implying real patricians doesn't do good
>implying the world wouldn't fall apart without the patrician scene
>>
File: 1361234179892.jpg (18KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
1361234179892.jpg
18KB, 428x469px
You think? I save African children by just listening to music.
This guy.
>>
>>69078507
meant for him.
>>69078308
>>
>>69078287
False. A normie has other people's taste, though he's not aware of that
>>
>>69078732
That's both true and not true. A normie likes the things that the radio and top 40 playlists on Spotify feeds him and/or he likes whatever is catchy and simply makes him feel good. He doesn't bother with the artistic aspect of music because that doesn't matter to him. Music to him is just background noise for dancing, getting drunk or whatever. He may or may not have his own taste but even if he was avare that he didn't, he wouldn't care. Music doesn't really matter to him anyways.
>>
File: amused toad.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
amused toad.png
11KB, 420x420px
A patrician can appreciate any song ever created. Regardless if they enjoy listening, they have the capacity to appreciate it as an art piece.

You cannot prove me wrong
>>
the word 'patrician' is an ancient meme that people use to define a variety of different kinds of people and music
if you buy into the dichotomy you're a chump
>>
>>69078961
t. plen
>>
>>69078939
can you help me articulate the merits in this:
https://bloodfetish1.bandcamp.com/album/dismembering-someone-is-just-another-way-to-show-your-love
>>
>>69078258
i dunno why the charlotte douglas international airport won't come back.
>>
>>69079316
It's a work of self passion
>>
>>69077677
>patrician
>taste
It is impossible to enjoy art to the fullest if you still cling to the notion of art, don't let personnality interfere with art.
>>
A true patrician sucks dick
>>
>>69078287
I believe you have it backwards. One is not patrician because he has good taste, for what constitutes good and bad taste is defined by patricians.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.