[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we convince Taylor to run against Kanye in 2020?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>>
>>69068241
She won't be old enough to qualify for the presidency in 2020/2021
>>
>>69068252
this, and she'd lose anyway

her campaign would be nearly identical to hillary's, only with even less credibility
>>
>>69068312
And she is a woman
>>
i'll date her
>>
She can't
>>
>>69068373
>lying
>manipulative
>has the media on her side
I wouldn't
>>
President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2020
>>
>>69068312
>implying Taylor wouldn't be the outsider of the campaign

Media hates her now because of that Kim snap and she's a popular meme among right wing faggots like Trump was, Kanye is the real Hillary here.
>>
>>69068557
Kanye has the populist appeal, just like Bernie and Trump, he'll win.
>>
>>69068580
Kanye is literally the establishment candidate, basically all the big music reviewers love him and Taylor's music is dismissed by the elite as music for basic white people.
>>
>>69068557
They played Taylor like a damn fiddle.

Also, the Chinese love her so much. I saw some Taylor Swift posters with Chinese characters written on them on the outside of a salon in Shanghai near where I buy my bootlegs.
>>
>>69068312
she would have way more, unless she marries a pedo child rapist

snek for president
>>
#imwithher
>>
Katy Perry will be old enough to be president by 2020, someone needs to tell her to run ASAP!
>>
>>69069671
Katy stands no chance against Kanye, though, she doesn't even stand a chance against Taytay.
>>
>has a black boyfriend
>part of the ellen/james corden crowd
you're delusional if you think taylor has middle america appeal anymore
>>
>>69070006
>has a black boyfriend

really?
>>
>>69070042
she's dating drake
>>
>>69068241
that hair is just JUST
>>
>>69070068
drake's black??
>>
>>69070068

That rumour was debunked over a week ago. They were spotted together because they're collaborating on some music
>>
What kind of cardboard box should Taylor Swift use to hide while keeping Kanye West from winning the elections in 2020?

Hopefully, there will be no exclamation points when she gets spotted.
>>
>>69068633
>Taylor's music is [...] music for basic white people.
Just like Kenya West then.
>>
You guys suck at memeing. :)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.