[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shiina Ringo is a fucking mad GENIUS. WHAT THE FUCK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (232KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1024x768px
Shiina Ringo is a fucking mad GENIUS. WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
I've only listened to the album that has a tea cup on the cover, whats her other good albums
>>
>>69068982
Shoso Strip
>>
>>69067731
That's a pretty good album covet
>>
I don't know her, any album recommendations?
>>
File: o.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
Her best album is Japanese Manners I think, couldnt get into her early albums they are too weird

I think she's very pretty tho
>>
>>69071018
What kind of weirdness?
>>
File: Suicide Ringo.jpg (58KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Ringo.jpg
58KB, 800x792px
>>69067731
WHAT!?
>>
>>69070744
she literally wants to kill herself in that image and is half seconds away from doing it. internet thinks thats great image coz you fap to seeing people suicide after being cyberbullied. to normal people that looks just disgusting, weird and nothing you´d want to buy unless you´re edgy 15 and white male like most of the internet.
>>
File: Mikiko Mizuno.jpg (58KB, 225x311px) Image search: [Google]
Mikiko Mizuno.jpg
58KB, 225x311px
Reminder, Mikiko Mizuno, world renowned choreographer with her own dance company who also does the choreography for Perfume and Babymetal was the mastermind behind the Olympic handover ceremony and Shiina Ringo who was only responsible for 2 songs got all the credit just because of name recognition inflating her importance.
>>
>>69071055
>she literally wants to kill herself in that image and is half seconds away from doing it
Source?
>>
>>69071031
They are too experimental and "artistic" in an abrasive way. I just can't get into it, I like only a few songs off her first albums but as a whole they don't sound nice on the ears. Her later stuff is pretty good though in my honest opinion, which is why she's one of my faves

(Haven't listened to Tokyo Jihen but i'll check out soon)
>>
File: shiina.jpg (28KB, 620x324px) Image search: [Google]
shiina.jpg
28KB, 620x324px
>>69071093
there's no problem with that, shiina is very talented on her own
>>
>>69071018
I coudn't care less
>>
>>69071094
source is she´s holding a gun to her own head in a photo
>>
>>69071247
Retard
>>
>>69071250
yeah trying to shoot yourself and then getting defended by white kids by that being funny and cool is pretty retarded. you should be ashamed of supporting depressed asian housewifes
>>
She's one of my absolute favourite artists but most of her last album and some of her recent singles are utter shite.

I mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LVAmMxICoA

Don't let that put you off her if you want to get into her music.
>>
>>69067731
She has nice teeth for a jap.
>>
>>69071301
Hey I liked that one a lot
>>
>>69071267
You sure are a mememaster
>>
>>69071018
>Her best album is Japanese Manners
Does somebody got a working link for this?
>>
>>69070660
I bought this years ago but am now not a teenager and regret having it on my shelf
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.