[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this like /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4812.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4812.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
What's this like /mu/?
>>
How about you listen to it to form your own opinion rather than asking a board full of non-musical retards their opinion?
>>
>>69062315
The best advice I could've received

I'll listen to it right after I finish with The Residents - Not Available
>>
Ride the Lighning is better
>>
AJFO > RTL > KEA > MOP > Black

All good tho.
>>
It's pretty much Ride The Lightning remastered.
>>
>>69062270
Worse than Rust in Peace
>>
>>69062380
I have to agree
>>
>>69062519
Other way around. Rust in Peace is a great album but Master of Puppets is iconic.
>>
>>69062543
iconic != good
>>
Master of Puppets > And Justice For All > Hardwired to Self Destruct > Ride the Lightning > Black Album > Kill me All > Load > ReLoad > St Anger
>>
>>69062581
True, but the sound design in Master of Puppets is much better than Rust In Peace. However, Peace Sells is better than both of them.
>>
>>69062648
Put death magnetic ahead of load and your list is spot on.
>>
>>69062270
remarkable
>>
>>69062270
a cool album
>>
>>69062270
Not as objectively good as Ride The Lightening of Kill Em All but I like it more, probably because I heard it first.

>>69062543
Rust in Peace is better than everything Metallica have ever made.
>>
>>69063064
>Rust in Peace is better than everything Metallica have ever made.

No that's Peace Sells.
>>
>>69062270

Really not a big fan of this album besides Orion.

And Justice & RTL hit the spot a lot better.
>>
>>69062270
Not a huge Metallica fan but it is a kick ass albumn. Listen and think for yourself.
>>
Listen to it and form your own opinion OP.
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
christgau1med.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
Master of Puppets [Elektra, 1986]

I feel at a generational disadvantage with this music not because my weary bones can't take its power and speed but because I was born too soon to have my dendrites rerouted by progressive radio. This band's momentum can be pretty impressive, and as with a lot of fast metal (as well as some sludge) they seem to have acceptable political motivations--antiwar, anticonformity, even anticoke, fine. But the revolutionary heroes I envisage aren't male chauvinists too inexperienced to know better; they don't have hair like Samson and pecs like Arnold Schwarzenegger. That's the image Metallica calls up, and I'm no more likely to invoke their strength of my own free will than I am The 1812 Overture's. B-
>>
>>69062648
holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>69062270
Trailer trash kid/dad metal the album.
>>
>>69062380
>black

why the fuck would you even put that in that list?
>>
>>69064106

An AMAZINGLY stupid piece of writing.
>>
>>69062648
>Kill me All
>>
>>69063737
BOTH are better tbqh. But then KTA, RTL and MoP is better than everything else megadeth did (except maybe Killing is my Bussiness)
>>
>>69064106
LOL what a stupid fag.
>>
lol fags
>>
>>69062270
Ride the Lightning > Master of Puppets > Kill em All >And Justice for All >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black >>> Death Magnetic >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
I haven't listened to Hardwired yet, but I'll do it soon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.