[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: jmanallen.jpg (170KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
jmanallen.jpg
170KB, 900x675px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
He was very sensitive.
>>
Various personality disorders.
His dad was a madman who used to threaten to kill his family and bury them in the basement, and once took GG hostage with a gun, amongst other shit, so it's no surprise he grew up fucked up.
>>
I blame society.
>>
He actually may have had schizophrenia. He's lucky he had Merle his whole life by his side. GG is actually a pretty smart guy once you get past the shock value.
>>
>>69053434
manlet/small dick syndrome.
>>
GG was apparently pretty coherent when we wasn't drunk off his ass, which was a rare occasion.
>>
HE WAS A NON CONFAWMIST
>>
>>69053434
His brother put LSD in his soda and it fucked him up or some shit like that
>>
>>69053434
Mental illness
>>
alt-right
>>
was there anyone with more outrageous stage performances?
>>
>>69053434
micropenis
>>
>>69053434
A variety of mental illnesses
>>
>>69053687
limp bizkit once incited mass rapes and rioting
>>
>>69053724

difference is gg allin has good tracks and limp biz is trash
>>
>>69053724
So Limp Biz is more hardcore then GG?
>>
>Life sucks.
>Scum Fuck.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69054726
yeah sure
>>
You are what you eat
>>
too much television
>>
it was mostly his non-existent penis. That would drive any man insane
>>
>>69053434
another casualty of society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kvWxuJjECE
>>
File: gism2.jpg (20KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
gism2.jpg
20KB, 400x236px
>>69053687
plenty.
that G.I.S.M guy was far more dangerous, perhaps he could've been shot if he lived in the us
>>
>>69053434
Rough childhood

for example:
In his youth, his friends gave him acid without telling him and laughed at him while he was freaking out in public.
>>
>>69056542
Now i feel sorry for him
>>
>>69056542
that happened one time and didn't contribute to his overall craziness. he was already past the point of wearing dresses to high school every day then. he also went to a friends wedding as the best man and the brides maid one time, and did a speech. half of his face was beard, top hat, the other half was makeup and long hair. He was always a really interesting/crazy guy
>>
>>69056816

all that came after the LSD incident. He was a normal kid before that, he was given a MASSIVE dose of acid which fucked him up for life
>>
>>69057196
why dont my friends do that to me :(
>>
>>69057196
show me the source. becuase they sure as hell dont describe it like that in the documentary. i know for a fact he was wearing dresses to high school because he liked the new york dolls.
>>
>>69053441
his dad named his Jesus Christ

lmfao
>>
>>69057196
Lol

If i were his friends, and I gave my friend a massive dose of acid which ended up making him crazy for life to the point where he's GG Allin, I'd think that was pretty funny
>>
>>69057791
No, you wouldn't.

If you honestly would though, seek therapy.
>>
>>69058784
Dude his friends gave him acid thinking it was probably just gonna be a little prank. ittle did they know it would essentially change this dude's whole life into a raving shit-throwing raping lunatic. Admit it, it's one of those things where you prank your bro and he almost dies, but doesn't, and then it becomes funny as hell
>>
He loved bad bitches
>>
He was crazy nutsy coo coo and was convinced he was the reincarnation of Iggy and Sid combined.
>>
>>69058828
>ittle did they know it would essentially change this dude's whole life
That may have been a contributing factor, but I doubt it was a major one. He had fucked up parents which probably caused a lot of emotional trauma leading to various personality disorders. As others have said, maybe even schizophrenia.
>>
>>69058879
kek
>>
File: photo_gg_1980.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo_gg_1980.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>69053434
he was actually cute, but then just fucked his shit up
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.