[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Azealia Banks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2345345345.jpg (343KB, 1400x1041px) Image search: [Google]
2345345345.jpg
343KB, 1400x1041px
What do you think of her? Is she crazy?

>In response to the Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations, she tweeted "them bitches frontin' like they wasn't trying to get some of that pudding pop!!!!"

>In October 2016, Banks attended a party hosted by Russell Crowe as a guest of RZA. She filed a police report against Crowe, claiming that he choked her, spat on her, and called her a nigger.

>The two argued over a period of days, with Banks stating, "and even if i am a homophobe… so wat? i still make more $ than you.. still have an extra hole.. and still own everything."

>calling Iggy Azalea "Igloo" Azalea
>>
i like her
>>
Terrible, makes up for her shit music with an even more aggravating and attention seeking personality
>>
She's real as fuck and I respect her.
>>
>>69041418
>bleaches her skin
>real as fuck
>>
She's tries really hard to be edgy and is an attention whore and legitimately spouts out weird shit and unpopular opinions.

I'm not surprised these utter faggots
>>69041386
>>69041418
and half of /mu/ likes her.
>>
who has the pasta

you know the one
>>
She's a fucking idiot but she has some pretty good songs.
>>
I have only listened to one song by her before but I enjoyed it. She sounds like a massive bitch though
>>
>>69041366
She's a fake ass bitch
>>
>>69041366
>"Igloo" Azalea
lmao this is pretty funny
>>
she has like one okay song

you know which one
>>
>>69041366
she's fuckin nuts but she wants to MAGA though so she's okay in my book
>>
>>69041366

Her personality ruined her music for me. I liked her music, but I just can't get over fucking bonkers she is.
>>
Insane with major issues, but who wouldn't want to fuck the crazy out of her?
>>
>>69042967

I feel like she'd bite your dick...with her vagina...
>>
File: 1471800847677.jpg (450KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
1471800847677.jpg
450KB, 574x574px
what do you think REALLY happened at russel crowe's party?
why would RZA bring her, knowing the risk of her possibly being herself was always there?
>>
>>69042929
We don't want her crazy ass.
>>
>>69041366
I remember that one song a couple of years ago too!
>>
Azealia is an insane attention whore, that's kind of her deal. Her music is pretty good (it's hard to find that style of sleek hip-house done well today)
>>
>>69041454
Butthurt are we?

Too real for you?
>>
>>69041366
>>In response to the Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations, she tweeted "them bitches frontin' like they wasn't trying to get some of that pudding pop!!!!"
thats hilarious wtf
>>
>>69043065
Azealia freaked out and made a scene so Russel Crowe shitposted about her on 4chan
>>
moronic and uneducated nigger who deserves fuckk all in life
>>
>>69041454
it actually is possible to have people disagree with you
I don't think she's defending these opinions because they're unpopular, she actually thinks that trump started from the bottom (and other shit)
>>
>>69045062
who actually thinks trump started from the bottom though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.