/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal listening conditions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 13

File: seasons-change_3231387594e251eb.jpg (96KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
seasons-change_3231387594e251eb.jpg
96KB, 700x394px
Post an album and the ideal setting/state for listening to it (season, weather, time of day, mood, substances, location, etc.).

>Can - Ege Bamyasi
Late on a spring evening, indoors with only a lamp on. Window open so the cool night breeze can come in. Lying on a bed or couch with a spliff and a beer or two.
>>
File: cover.jpg (371KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
371KB, 720x720px
>My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
48 hours without sleeping.
>>
File: madvillainy (1).jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
madvillainy (1).jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>Madvillainy
>its mid december, snow is falling outside, and you sit down and listen to it on a DJ turntable
>>
File: Weezer_Pinkerton.jpg (297KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_Pinkerton.jpg
297KB, 1024x1024px
>Pinkerton
Masturbating to pictures of girls you know on Facebook at 3 in the morning
>>
File: BurialUntrue.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BurialUntrue.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
>on a rainy McDonalds London at a bus station winter at night Mcdonalds bus station walking in the rain at night at London inside a McDonalds taking the winter train to a bus station inside a McDonalds
>>
>>69039979
next to a dog shelter around when it's starting to get dark with a homeless raver
>>
>>69040027
Messing around with some ghost hardware
>>
File: on the corner.jpg (246KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
on the corner.jpg
246KB, 953x953px
walking home from a shitty new years party in a big city when the drugs someone slipped you without you knowing kick in out of nowhere.
>>
File: 5661a5fa72c8b.jpg (174KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
5661a5fa72c8b.jpg
174KB, 800x800px
>in bed depressed waiting for the sleeping pills to kick in while you are caught in a cycle of remembering bad memories
>>
>>69040068
And the Complete On the Corner Sessions are the entire trip.
>>
File: 91MXuOBu2RL._SL1300_.jpg (572KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
91MXuOBu2RL._SL1300_.jpg
572KB, 1300x1300px
>strutting down the street looking like a cartoon character, your nose bleeding from a half of dozen lines of smack you snorted at a party
>>
File: homepage_large.272af227.jpg (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.272af227.jpg
60KB, 300x300px
Hanging out with some friends you haven't seen in years and then you take acid and you decide to walk to the nearby Mcdonald's alone and the sun is setting but it's February and it's kind of sad looking now and you get to the Mcdonald's and there's literally no one else there and you ask the cashier for just the mcnugget meal and you're not sure if she's onto you but you feel like you're acting pretty normal and it's fine and you go and sit down at a booth and sit there and look out the window as the sky keeps getting darker and you feel really strange because you're the only one in this Mcdonald's on a February evening and you're tripping but it's ok and this music sounds nice
>>
>Be me going to work, feeling depressed on a windy rainy day.
>Waiting for the train listening to A Hard Rains Gonna Fall
>Suddenly just as the sun begins to shine between the clouds Don't think Twice comes on and the rain ceases.

This happened to me two years ago and my penis went double platinum. Its one of my favourite albums ever since.
>>
File: a2991634193_10.jpg (140KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2991634193_10.jpg
140KB, 1200x1200px
>Early August the summer after senior year in high school, at night as the reality of your situation hits you - that you are about to start a new life in college, and are leaving your family, gf, and friends behind

The emotional connection I share with this album is unparalleled
>>
File: campfire songs.jpg (209KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
campfire songs.jpg
209KB, 1200x1200px
cool thread OP

>Campfire Songs
With two to three close friends, on a camping trip somewhere quiet. Sitting around a fire with a ukelele or two and a speaker playing the album. All of you on a moderate dose of mushrooms. It's just beginning to get dark.
>>
File: The Lemon of Pink.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Lemon of Pink.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>The Books - The Lemon of Pink
Visiting yardsales in a midwest county far away from urban civilization on an early fall day, slightly cloudy but letting up soon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.